PDA

View Full Version : Somebody tell us what is going on there in Pattaya.....

bucknaway
September 23rd, 2006, 06:58
I am sitting here wondering what is going on in Pattaya. I know that major things have happened. Tanks rolled in. Visa rules are made tougher... bla, bla, bla, All that is fine and well but have very little if not NOTHING to do with me and my 4 little weeks there...

So tell me about the things that matter to me. The bars, the number of vacationers, the shopping and the closing hours. :drunken:

Aunty
September 23rd, 2006, 09:49
You are a slut.A slut ladyboy who looks in the mirror every 5 mins at your body.
I want to meet you to give you a spanking on your buttcheeks.You are a bitch,why dont you admit this? There will be plenty of bitches in Thailand willing to be spanked by me if you dont take up my offer,its you that missed out.

Oh Bucknaway, you lucky bugger! Make him wear those leather boots when he spanks your buttcheeks.

Dodger
September 23rd, 2006, 09:55
Bucknaway...I'm sure you're ecstatic over the response you received so far...LOL

I'm departing for LOS in just a few hours - so a little in the dark as you are. From all accounts, things in PTY have remained unchanged and the gogo's are packed with new recruits. That's all I need to know.

If I see you first - you owe me a drink...If you see me first - you owe me a drink.

Hope to see you there,

Vic

jimnbkk
September 23rd, 2006, 10:05
I am sitting here wondering what is going on in Pattaya. I know that major things have happened. Tanks rolled in. Visa rules are made tougher... bla, bla, bla, All that is fine and well but have very little if not NOTHING to do with me and my 4 little weeks there...

So tell me about the things that matter to me. The bars, the number of vacationers, the shopping and the closing hours. :drunken:

The coup effect is to my eyes negligible here in Pattaya. I see no changes except perhaps fewer vacationers. But, it's the rainy season (and wow, is it raining a lot now...) I see fewer police on the streets and of the five cops i saw yesterday, 4 were not wearing their sidearms. So, low profile seems to be the case.

September 23rd, 2006, 11:19
Buck, I was there last weenkend (i.e. pre-coup).
Yes, lots of rain, but I managed lots of pleasant hours at the beach. Rain can flood the sois quickly and the water pools for hours after the rain has stopped. On a few occassions I took a motorcycle 15 yards down P'Land Soi 1 just to get to the bars (20B) without drenching the shoes.
What did impress me was the large number of lads in all the bars - I was expecting things to be somewhat quieter being low season - you will be spoilt for choices.

September 23rd, 2006, 11:39
the tank rumbled through Sunne PLaza flattening everything in front of it...farangs screaming and running as fast as their fat little legs could carry them..Katooeys screeching like bats out of hell...terrified urchins tossed aside their bags of glue as 12 year old Go Go boys quacked in their jockey shorts..had the long rumoured Coup began we asked ??????

no, as the smoke cleared we realised it was merely a haze of cheap ugly smelling talcolm powder hearlding the return of Dame Sanitree Na Parkin, the mad Edith and their new pal the crazy wx40afp.

You work out which is which but they were caught on the secret cameras installed there...

http://upload4.postimage.org/1215425/xx.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/1215425/photo_hosting.html)
[/b]

September 23rd, 2006, 12:53
Hello Paul dear!
Don't worry, the worst thing in Pattaya is Pearl, ignore that photoshop manipulated picture, Pearl has these fantasies about this wd40 chappie, she really needs her bottom smacked but so few people have hands big enough.
That photo is the one Pearl has on the fridge door to help her diet, it's not worked yet,,,,,