PDA

View Full Version : my boyfriend, haemorrhoids , Dame Saniitree & The Coup

September 22nd, 2006, 14:05
it's enough to give the shits but THE BITCH IS BACK !

under the cover of coup chaos Dame Sanitree Na Parkin has re-entered Bangkok disguised as a Sherman Tank and had the cheek to announce it on my very own coup thread !

Apparently she was frog marched out of her grace and favour Dorchestor Hotel room where she has been working in the laundry for the last year, to make room for Shinawatra Thaksin and his 30 pieces of luggage. This is really an outrage..she has a new name :Thanpuying Sanitree but the same 40 year old passport snap.

Few know I've been the driving force behind this coup and been resisting the call for days now to step up as PM. I've been in deep discussions for months with the military and my mouth has been working overtime...I've bent over backward and forwards for whole battalions to get this coup off the ground.

There will serious repercussions for letting this old battleaxe back into town..my Head of Security, The Colonel has been cashiered and deemed a Counter Revolutionary and will be subject to the most severe punishment : removal of his toupee and deportation to New Zealand !! (Homitern is believed to be a co-conspiritor)

6 young army recruits from every platoon are to be sent to my condo-a builder's hut in the lot of the glorious new Ocean 1 Tower- each night for disciplinary measures ( suggestions welcome !!!) :cheers:

September 22nd, 2006, 15:06
6 young army recruits from every platoon are to be sent to my condo-a builder's hut in the lot of the glorious new Ocean 1 Tower- each night for disciplinary measures ( suggestions welcome !!!)

You might flash them...a look at your face--But that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
Have them do squats instead--In your very own (Very overworked: why I never order pat pak in Pattaya.) jumbo asparagus patch.

September 22nd, 2006, 15:29
... Heddarrhoids?

September 22nd, 2006, 17:21
Dame Sanitree Na Parkin

Have you ever considered that Thaksin is/was Dame Sanitree?

catawampuscat
September 22nd, 2006, 18:22
When a thread is as interesting as this one, it usually only takes a short time for it to be ruined by a troll...
If we only had a moderator, then maybe someone could do troll control...

It will be a shame but I can almost guarantee that the repulsive troll will appear and hijack this thread... :cat:

September 23rd, 2006, 00:32
A troll? let them try to hijack it and they'll see what a troll-op can do.
Now Pearl dearie, there's no need to get worked up, I have granted you the Queendom of Pattaya and in order to preserve your security I have arranged for a protective fence to be erected around the eastern seaboard. Pattaya will in effect be one big holiday camp one from which you will not want to leave, well to be honest it will be physically impossible to leave. The colonel has been granted the principality of Nakhon Nayok and the Grand Duchy of Hua Hin, so I wouldn't count on his help if I were you.
It only remains for me to say how deeply disappointed I am that in my absence your language has deteriorated to the level of a dock labourer (you might pay them to sleep with you but is it necessary to pick up their habits)
I sincerely hope that you haven't taken to wearing a white tracksuit and a Burberry baseball cap.
Fondly Sanni

dave_tf-old
September 23rd, 2006, 01:46
Suddenly all feels right with the world.

I do hope there are further minor postings yet to be announced. Not to appear pushy, but there are a few blocks of Khon Kaen which could benefit from my faithful allegiance to Your Worship.

September 23rd, 2006, 02:29
Suddenly all feels right with the world.

I do hope there are further minor postings yet to be announced. Not to appear pushy, but there are a few blocks of Khon Kaen which could benefit from my faithful allegiance to Your Worship.
You may have a few blocks of KK as long as you throw them at Pearl, as for the city, consider it yours (this is Thaksinomy in action folks)

September 23rd, 2006, 15:53
she'll paint the place pink!