PDA

View Full Version : Its the best Party in the World now here.....

September 21st, 2006, 05:39
LMTU, your boyfriend in the army now ! Sure you love party's in a TANK ! :clown:

bkkguy
September 21st, 2006, 11:38
a new thread by lmtu and only three upper case letters in the subject line

next thing you know he will do a subect line without a superlative and the world will come to an end!

bkkguy

Dodger
September 22nd, 2006, 18:13
LMTU...

Thanks for the update.

I'm on a plane for LOS tomorrow morning...FINALLY.

See you on the sois.

September 22nd, 2006, 18:41
a new thread by lmtu and only three upper case letters in the subject line

next thing you know he will do a subect line without a superlative and the world will come to an end!

bkkguy

Check his postings on CFS under his other identity and you will see worse

Alan-old
September 23rd, 2006, 13:45
What a terrific report. Very comprehensive and in my opinion, quite accurate. I really love the new KAOS. Very exciting and fun.

September 23rd, 2006, 22:56
Went to the show at Top man and actually enjoyed it. Im not a fan normally of lip sync acts but this was ok. I also last weekend checked out Kaos and i loved the place. My favourite bar in Boystown area has now become Toy Boys, plenty of nice guys in there.
And yes Sundance Kareoke was open in soi Day night 1.
Went to Googies for breakfast every day and it was great food. Still i will be back in Pattaya on 9th Oct for another short break. Had a free flight to use so im taking it 1 month after i got back to the UK. But 2 trips in 5 weeks is cool.
Stayed at the Flamingo, and had a great time there, as usual the Manager Jaap, was the perfect host, i cant fault the place.
Hope to bump into some of you guys from the 9th oct.