PDA

View Full Version : my first time in pattaya

September 20th, 2006, 08:44
Hi everyone. I will be going to Pattaya in November. I am looking for advice about the best places to go. Also, I've read about freelancers. I was curious what is the standard amount to pay a freelancer??? What are the drawbacks?? Any information would be much appreciated!!! Thanks!!

September 20th, 2006, 13:41
Frelancers - generally bad news. Quite likely, you'll get robbed, possibly drugged, with a small chance that you'd get killed.
My advice - don't.

September 20th, 2006, 17:38
Freelancers - generally bad news. Quite likely, you'll get robbed, possibly drugged, with a small chance that you'd get killed.
My advice - don't.

Not to mention the higher risk of HIV and other sexually transmitted disease. Some (although by no means the majority) are guys who have been barred from working in host/go-go bars either because they have been caught thieving, have assaulted or ripped off clients or have tested positive for HIV etc.

bing
September 24th, 2006, 04:13
Seems like the guys are painting a grim picture for you. Go to the places mentioned on the many posts and you will find wonderful guys who will be happy to be part of your life for a day or two or as long as you choose them. You will not have a problem finding a nice young man who fits your picture of what a nice companion should look like.

September 24th, 2006, 05:59
Frelancers - generally bad news. Quite likely, you'll get robbed, possibly drugged, with a small chance that you'd get killed.
My advice - don't.

In the last 10 years all my Thai friends where freelance, not one was working in a bar ! A lot came to Belgium and a lot still good friends. Stop talking to scare people about freelance, most off them are working in hotels or have a regular job. They all working for money but those go not work in bars are a lot more kind and not to much, " money boy ". Freelance does not mean they robbed, drugged but sure they kill you ha ha ha. My Thai friends are lady and i am always good hart but also very hard, let them feel on the first day you not go in there play, you are proud to be farang and your not Thai. It is working ! :geek: