PDA

View Full Version : How did last night go! krazy dragon vs Maisie Trollete

September 19th, 2006, 19:02
Im sure we are all eager to know from LMTU or a reliable source

September 19th, 2006, 23:13
fabulous blonde starlet 60ish/70ish warbling yesterdays hits versus 10/15 20 year old lads with loose shorts and a'swinging members anxious to please for a mere 40 baht tip...

which would you go to ?????? :drunken: :bom: :cheers: :cyclops: :cyclopsani: :cherry: :clown: :albino:

Marsha-old
September 21st, 2006, 18:42
Was at the Throb party. It was just over 50% full.
The show was the worst show i have ever seen in Throb and probably in Thailand.
1. The new owner was loud, drunk, big headed and made me fell uncomfortable being British.
2. The Throb show was full of old, over weight Thais other than one. The shows has not changed its format since last year.
3. The Dolly sisters was the same, to well over weight Furlangs. People left during there show. They stripped nearly naked and one of them had a fake vagina. They cant lip sync, they cant dance and they shouldn't be entertaining people out here. its was just embarrassing for us to sit there and watch these guys.
We did not stay for Maise as we had enough and could not take anymore. The new owners better buck there ideas up as I can not see the bar surviving in this state.

September 21st, 2006, 19:05
Was at the Throb party. It was just over 50% full.
The show was the worst show i have ever seen in Throb and probably in Thailand.
1. The new owner was loud, drunk, big headed and made me fell uncomfortable being British.
2. The Throb show was full of old, over weight Thais other than one. The shows has not changed its format since last year.
3. The Dolly sisters was the same, to well over weight Furlangs. People left during there show. They stripped nearly naked and one of them had a fake vagina. They cant lip sync, they cant dance and they shouldn't be entertaining people out here. its was just embarrassing for us to sit there and watch these guys.
We did not stay for Maise as we had enough and could not take anymore. The new owners better buck there ideas up as I can not see the bar surviving in this state.

What a pity. It used to the best bar in town!!

The Dolly sisters were always pathetic (since when did they ever entertain people ?) and they, and that over-the-hill has-been Mangy Toilet will not do anything to improve the situation.

Aunty
September 21st, 2006, 19:33
Aren't the English always so complimentary to each other.

September 21st, 2006, 20:13

Just telling it as we see it Dear. Why do you think Mangy Toilet spends so much time in Thailand - her tacky charm has long ago faded here in UK. She's got to make a living somewhere and where better than amongst all the other reject and fugitive Queens now residing in Thailand.

September 21st, 2006, 20:43
The Dolly Sisters are a fun act like Cartoon characters or English Dames on the old stage or Christmas Pantomime, I Can understand some not liking it not for everyone, but if you know them and the good work they do for free, its is just a bit of Camp fun

You have to be kidding! It is a flight of fantasy on your part to compare them with the English Dames on the stage or in Christmas Pantomime. As for cartoon characters - more like characters from a horror movie.

They have absolutely ZERO talent (apart from making stupid fools of themselves).
They may well do good work but that is no excuse for what they provide. Come on girls, find some better and less ridiculous and cringe-making way of doing it.

Brad the Impala
September 21st, 2006, 21:16
some guyz have no seance of humor and you sure can tell when they write on here

I always thought the dead laughed loudest.

Marsha-old
September 21st, 2006, 22:26
LMTU, I value some of your comments on this board, but on this occasion i have to disagree with you.

I was there, I have eyes and i have ears. Most people in the audience felt embarrassed for the foolish fools dragged up. They have Zero talent. They just make them self look stupid. As for Charity, they do this for there self esteem. There was hardly any push for the Pattaya Orphanage and i don't think a lot of money was raised. Put Maise flight money and Hotel expense money, which is all payed for by Mr PS into the orphanage and I'm sure it would make a lot more money than what is collected at all her events.

As for the new owner of Throb,he does deserve a chance. But he wont go very far with the attitude he has at the moment.

Last point, it was just over 50% full and not 80%. There was a time when Throb was full in low season and in high season, especially with any special event.

September 21st, 2006, 23:14
Well Well! I'm shocked......
... you must have been drunk not to apreciate them or you needed to be

Au contraire mon cheri - you need to be blind drunk even to watch them never mind to appreciate them - fortunately I do not drink. Seeing them once when I was sober was enough for me !

Now just run away and collect your commission from the tired sad old Queens.

allieb
September 21st, 2006, 23:17

Just telling it as we see it Dear. Why do you think Mangy Toilet spends so much time in Thailand - her tacky charm has long ago faded here in UK. She's got to make a living somewhere and where better than amongst all the other reject and fugitive Queens now residing in Thailand.

15 years ago Mazie Trollette was a course vulgar cunt appearing regularly at a pub called the Two Brewers in Clapham London. Even then people were saying she was finished. As as for spending so much time in Thailand. Well in the UK she couldn't get anyone to piss on her if she was on fire. I'm sorry for the poor Thai boys who go with that sack of shit. They must suffer from nightmares after.

September 21st, 2006, 23:35
once was enough - never again!

September 21st, 2006, 23:55
They just make them self look stupid. As for Charity, they do this for there self esteem. There was hardly any push for the Pattaya Orphanage and i don't think a lot of money was raised. Put Maise flight money and Hotel expense money, which is all payed for by Mr PS into the orphanage and I'm sure it would make a lot more money than what is collected at all her events.

Apart from the fact that these sad old performers who were never very good are living on their past dubiopus reputations the thing I find more interesting is that rarely do any of the 'charity' events held in bars/clubs in Pattaya rarely reveal the Net amount donated to specific charities.

As Marigar points out once expences are deducted there is often very little left. If the expences of these performers who would have us believe that they are doing these gigs out of the kindness of their hearts rather than as a free holiday are to be paid for from the gross takings then the details of how the expences are arrived at and the total of the expences should be revealed.

Looking at the full published accounts of the Pattaya Orphange very little money appears to have been donated from these bar/club events so will the organisers of this latest shambles inform us of the Net proceeds donated to the orphange?

llz
September 22nd, 2006, 00:23
It seems it would be more interesting to get news about the Krazy Dragon Party than about this ... err..... vas-y-Petrolette, is it that ?

Brad the Impala
September 22nd, 2006, 01:16
"Maisie Trollette and Phil Star at Cafe Royale 17th September
Don't forget, Maisie Trollette and Phil Star will be appearing at Cafe Royale from 10.30 pm Friday 17th. Two of the greatest and funniest live 'drag' entertainers around. Sure to be a great night. No admission charge but a collection will be made for PGF and Maisie will also be appearing at 'The Balcony' Bangkok Monday 20th when 'PGF Comes To Bangkok' . "

This was last September.

September 22nd, 2006, 07:22

I'm sorry for the poor Thai boys who go with that sack of shit. [/quote

I howled at that line, I havent heard that before, as much as Ive heard in my time. hehehehehehe

September 22nd, 2006, 07:32
.... its hard work to produce a show, and I dont know who produced this one at Throb but not many people can do it. I suspect the old owner(s) is/are winding down now and its up to the new owner(s) to "direct" the way. They won't find it easy, I mean, I wonder what the locals who work in the bar think of a loud mouth, likes a drink, dare I say it, probably outrageous Brit. They will obviously just sit back and "take their money at the end of the night". New management has to learn, and have to earn their respect in the community of Boyztown from other establishments. I suspect new management have no experience of working with Thai people, they might have experience of running a BritClub up North, but have no idea how to run a ThaiClub down South (east), although they think they do. In the meantime, lets wish "whoever" all the luck in the world and lets hope the new "constitution" doesn't ban Falang and their 49% ownership of companies.

catawampuscat
September 22nd, 2006, 10:39
Well done drag shows, like any entertainment, can be fun but unfortunately, some ancient queens cannot give it up
and keep going decades past when they should have retired.. The only good drag act I have seen in Thailand was
Alfie (who is returning, I understand)..He is in his thirties, has a slender figure and an unwrinkled face.. He can move and
can carry the drag outfits and has talent and taste.. He did some jazzy smoky number last time I saw him and it was entertaining..

Drag queens and drag shows are here to stay and part of gay culture.. I don't like them and hate it when the drag queens are
repulsive looking and have uber strong personalities.. The trick is to just stay away and don't go..

Too bad the new owner at Throb is continuing the same old old stuff and has a personality that will grow on you.. Sounds like a fungus
but one good report on Throb after he takes full charge and I will give it a look.. Change is good...

September 22nd, 2006, 12:56
some ancient queens cannot give it up and keep going decades past when they should have retired..
Aint that the truth!

September 22nd, 2006, 21:28
"some ancient queens cannot give it up and keep going decades past when they should have retired.."

Aint that the truth!

....straight from the horses mouth

September 23rd, 2006, 00:47
"some ancient queens cannot give it up and keep going decades past when they should have retired.."

Aint that the truth!

....straight from the horses mouth

Pearl dear, with those teeth (probably purchased from some charity shop) you really shouldn't be making comments about horses mouths!
Poor old Mazy Trollop, she probably has to work because of the deplorable old age pensions in Britain.

September 23rd, 2006, 13:01
Almost everyone is getting it right. LMTU and the business owners are exceptions. The offerings on Soi 3 are stale, stale, stale - even for whores on tour (Maisie, Madame, and Ronnie excepted from this statement).

The legions who are increasingly alienated from special events entertainment in Boyztown include both expats and visitors. LMTU is wrong in suggesting that expats are the main complainers. Why should anyone who has not yet experienced geriatric decline into the twighlight zone come to Boyztown year after year to witness the same crappy costumes, jumping-up-and-down routines (called dance by gay business owners), lip-out-of-syncing, street and in-door decorations, emcees, contest formats, etc.?

As a salute to Aunty, and in response to LMTU, not matter how you memoralize it - a "sack of shit" is still a sack of shit.

The entire Soi is becoming a fouled toilet many of us step gingerly through in order to pick over the bearable pieces - some decent hotel rooms and some still handsome boys.

September 23rd, 2006, 13:01
Almost everyone is getting it right. LMTU and the business owners are exceptions. The offerings on Soi 3 are stale, stale, stale - even for whores on tour (Maisie, Madame, and Ronnie excepted from this statement).

The legions who are increasingly alienated from special events entertainment in Boyztown include both expats and visitors. LMTU is wrong in suggesting that expats are the main complainers. Why should anyone who has not yet experienced geriatric decline into the twighlight zone come to Boyztown year after year to witness the same crappy costumes, jumping-up-and-down routines (called dance by gay business owners), lip-out-of-syncing, street and in-door decorations, emcees, contest formats, etc.?

As a salute to Aunty, and in response to LMTU, not matter how you memoralize it - a "sack of shit" is still a sack of shit.

The entire Soi is becoming a fouled toilet many of us step gingerly through in order to pick over the bearable pieces - some decent hotel rooms and some still handsome boys.

September 23rd, 2006, 15:28
Two brothers, Wryly and Shirley You-Jest, were traveling on a train from West Pissing Cross to London.
Shirley is hard of hearing.
A man sat down beside them and, soon, struck up a conversation.
Shortly Wryly asked, "And what brought you to West Pissing Cross? Were you there to see the amazing Mazie Trollette?"
"Mazie Trollette! That bitch! That seducer of young men! That wanton woman!" the man exclaimed," 15 years ago Mazie Trollette was a course vulgar cunt appearing regularly at a pub called the Two Brewers in Clapham London. Even then people were saying she was finished. As as for spending so much time in Thailand. Well in the UK she couldn't get anyone to piss on her if she was on fire. I'm sorry for the poor Thai boys who go with that sack of shit. They must suffer from nightmares after!"
"What'd he say," shouted Shirley.
"Says he knows mother!" wryly replied Wryly.

Mazie should adopt, I Ain't Down Yet, as her anthem\personal oxymoron.

A sack-of-shit, by any other name, is an SOS.

September 23rd, 2006, 16:24
Now they cant lie and your see how glamorous it was a picture tells a thousand stories.
see what a classy act it all was on the night

A few bits of tinsel and glitter do not make an event glamorous or a classy night. If you think that was class you are even more bereft of intelligence than I ever thought. As for glamour - if you think geriatric, wrinkled (and in two cases over-weight) has-beens (or never-weres) dressed in tacky gowns is glamour you need to go to see an optician (or better still, a psychiatrist).

Toddle away dear and collect your advertising fee.

September 23rd, 2006, 20:04
Now they cant lie and your see how glamorous it was a picture tells a thousand stories.
see what a classy act it all was on th night

Thank you for those pictures LMTU, I have always maintained that corpses cannot sing or dance but you have proved me wrong.

Obviously as the perfomers are in an advanced state of decomposition someone forgot to inject the phamaldehide.

September 24th, 2006, 00:02
You would have better luck getting someone to pay you 2000 to stay at home.

bing
September 24th, 2006, 03:52
Now Now, have you been getting enough sleep hon. Really, Maisie, is a dear. I Have seen here twice over the past two years. She is a hard working performer, sweated like a Trojan at Top Mans one night after a benefit for the orphanage at Cafe Royale the night before. She is doing something for the kids. You should at least give her an "atta boy" for trying. I really liked her performances. She is is pro, and works the room. I'm usually glad when I stay under her radar.

September 24th, 2006, 10:31
let me tell you,

I must say that you are an unbeatable purveyor of bad taste and practitioner of poor grammar. As an ambassador of the untalented you are unsurpassed.

Many people ask about your first language. Just tell them you are a primary speaker of "whiskey". Seemingly distorted messages are not infrequently enunciated by whiskey speakers.

catawampuscat
September 24th, 2006, 11:55
There is an old story that goes something like this: If three people tell you that you are drunk, lie down..
If three hundred posters told the village idiot the same thing, he would just ignore it and continue living in utter denial of the truth..
We all waste so much time and energy with the idiot but nothing will stop him, except when he runs out of people to borrow from,
when bars, restaurants and hotels stop extending him credit and when he moves on to fleece Florida or whereever he will end up..

This town won't be the same without him but somehow we will all survive and the party will go on and on.. :cat: