PDA

View Full Version : Elephant is a genius

bing
January 21st, 2006, 05:25
It took a bit of doing, but the elephant, with Herculean efforts, has brought this computer challenged bear in the woods back to his old name. Big thanks.

January 21st, 2006, 07:53
"brown toungue" trying to suck up to the boss.
I have put a letter in to LMTU to dob on ya.

bing
January 21st, 2006, 08:38
Wow.. Having trouble understanding sincerity are we? Perhaps a bit more fiber the the diet might help that disposition Mr. Sid.

Smiles
January 21st, 2006, 08:42
Don't feed the Troll, Bing. Ignore it.

Cheers ...

elephantspike
January 21st, 2006, 08:47
Step in to the light, Bing. The light is your friend! :compress: I assume that once you got past step 1 (login to ezboard) the rest was a breeze?

OK, now that you are in, when you get a chance, you need to go to your profile (click on profile at the top of the page when you are logged-in) and enter a valid email address. You need to enter your password in the provided space on that page when you do this. Click "submit". That temporarily disables your account. You then open the email that gets auto-sent to you and click on the link in that email. That brings you back to the board, where you can login again. Now you are fully "converted". :geek:

Elephant is a genius

Dboy
January 21st, 2006, 08:47
bing: Also check out the ignore button. It's a dream come true.

Dboy

sing_lofty_sing
January 21st, 2006, 21:59
Yes Bing, its great not having to read that troll syd's garbage! just press the ignore then hes gone for good :albino:

catawampuscat
January 21st, 2006, 22:50
having had computer problems of my own the last few days I haven't been on line and since I read the posts in order from the top I missed Bing's problem so I will go delete my post about condoning multiple posting names with Bing and Bing2....whoops...