PDA

View Full Version : Where is my mate?

lonelywombat
September 18th, 2006, 08:30
John Botting mentioned some months back he was returning to the UK for a holiday. Im sure you made some comment at that time

catawampuscat
September 18th, 2006, 12:42
JB certainly has an interesting group of friends.. I guess he will have more time on his hands soon and it should be wonderful to have a housetroll... :drunken: :geek:

September 18th, 2006, 12:57
it should be wonderful to have a housetroll... :drunken: :geek:

A mate for the Garden Gnome?
I wonder what you would get if you crossed a Garden Gnome with a House Troll?
Which one would lay the eggs?
An egg = the best lay she's ever had.

September 18th, 2006, 16:42
Maybe Johnny is not into chickendancing and doesn't like your barebacking ways. You'd probably slap his face in front of everyone on the beach if he didn't chickendance with you. I'm sure your ex bf is still the talk of his village the way you treated him infront of them.

Aunty
September 18th, 2006, 16:45
Darling, you don't have any mates. You sad fuck.

allieb
September 18th, 2006, 18:48
Darling, you don't have any mates. You sad fuck.

I am begining to think that wx40afp does'nt exist as a person. I think someone else on this board is using this as another identity just to wind us all up. If you do exist then I agree with Aunty, you are a sad fuck.

You would do yourself and us a favour if you just dissappeared up your own asshole. You're full of shit

September 19th, 2006, 05:56
it is purely co-incidental that Mr Botting's spontaneous departure on his long planned UK trip was at the same time as wx40afp's visit.

Dboy
September 19th, 2006, 06:10
I am begining to think that wx40afp does'nt exist as a person. I think someone else on this board is using this as another identity just to wind us all up. If you do exist then I agree with Aunty, you are a sad fuck.

It's boygeorge, aka a bunch of other aliases. But he drops old handles so no harm done in my opinion. He's the funniest poster on this board so why worry.

Dboy