PDA

View Full Version : Massage studios in Pattaya

sydneyboy
September 18th, 2006, 03:39
I am leaving for Thailand in a few weeks and staying in Bangkok and Pattaya. Does anyone have suggestions for massage studios in Pattaya? In the past I have never found the studios I patronised in Pattaya to anywhere equal Hero in Bangkok. Any suggestions based on personal experience would be appreciated.

Dodger
September 18th, 2006, 07:10
Sidneyboy...

You may want to check out "Over the Rainbow" in Jomtien Plaza. They only have 4 or 5 boys on staff but all you need is one (or two). They have private rooms on the upstairs level, a locker to store your personals and a few showers. I tried a "four hands" oil message during my last visit and still have dreams about it.

lonelywombat
September 18th, 2006, 13:15
real slut arent you,i bet you live in Oxford Street,you were the one I saw with the handbag and white shoes.

In his previous troll name boygeorge. he listed his/her address as Oxford Street

You must tremble in your shoes , to be contacted by a disciple of Allan Jones

sydneyboy
September 18th, 2006, 17:17
Most contributors to this forum are rational people who love Thailand and wish to exchange information and share experiences. I find it depressing that it also attracts what can only be charitably be described as a nasty, bitchy, lunatic fringe. This can at least be partly explained by the objective fact that by definition 50% of the population are of below average intelligence and as a consequence deserve a measure of pity.

September 18th, 2006, 18:17
Does anyone have suggestions for massage studios in Pattaya? In the past I have never found the studios I patronised in Pattaya to anywhere equal Hero in Bangkok. Any suggestions based on personal experience would be appreciated.

Have not been to Hero in BKK but have tried several in Pattaya. The best by far is Royal House Massage, Day/Night area Soi 3. Pleasant surroundings, great selection of masseurs, clean, reasonable rates and drinks prices, lockers for belongings, most requirements/tastes catered for.

BTW avoid Narcissus in Pattayaland Soi 1 like the plague - it is a rip-off joint where they demand a 800 Baht "tip" for the boy (in addition to the massage price), even if no "extras" are asked for or included in the massage. I refused to pay and offered the boy a 200 Baht tip after a plain massage - the atmosphere became quite menacing and I was fortunate to be able to leave the place quickly when some other customers came in. The rooms are tacky and not very clean.

September 18th, 2006, 22:58
OK, in my opinion, if you go into one of these places and just have a "regular" massage (I am assuming no gay endings) that you should still expect to tip at least 500 baht. They are not geared for "regular" and when you say regular, remember you are nude and the masseur is probably in shorts or nude, this isn't exactly "regular" compared to the traditional places. You are visiting a whorehouse massage type establishment, I suggest that be respected, or go elsewhere. I know there are lots of greedy Thais around town, but many of the masseurs are really living on the edge, and when they get a client, they really are counting on a bare minimum.

Consider this from the whore's point of view. They give up face by working in such an establishment. They gain face back by sometimes getting decent money. You screw up the system by not playing along.

Here is another example from the Western world. You call up a 500 dollar hooker. She/he comes to visit you. You spend the hour talking about your mother in law and how you hate your job. Super. You still owe 500 dollars!

September 19th, 2006, 01:02
I will second Lady Davina's advice. I've been to Royal Massage House twice and both times I was quite satisfied. The selection of boys aren't the same standard as some of the leading establishments in Bangkok, but the service quality is definitely comparable.

I was tempted to try Narcissus on my recent visit, but then I saw another customer come out of the place looking rather grumpy. Maybe he was just the grumpy type, or maybe he really had reason to be unhappy, I don't know, but I decided I wasn't going to spend money to find out. Hearing what Lady Davina says, I think I made the right decision.

sydneyboy
September 19th, 2006, 18:13
I repeat this forum is utilised in the main by sincere genuine people who love Thailand and use it to exchange views and obtain information to assist in their travels. I will go so far as to say that this valuable web site is coming close to ruin by a destructive minority with nothing to offer but negativity and bile.

I started this thread by seeking the experience of others in respect to massage facilities in Pattaya. I have received worthwhile valuable advice from sincere people as well as a very helpful private message. To those who have contributed positively I thank you. I have been to Thailand about 8 times and will make my contributions when I consider I have something to offer others. Long may may this forum continue to flourish and it is up to those who think likewise to ensure it does.

haikudude
September 19th, 2006, 18:36
The few massage houses IтАЩve been to all have a minimum tip for the boys doing the massage. DoesnтАЩt Royal Massage House also ask for a minimum tip for the boys, and if so how much?

Dodger
September 19th, 2006, 18:40
sydneyboy...

May I be so bold as to offer you some advice?

Like all global public forums, we are exposed to having interactions with as broad and diverse scope of characters and personalities. Some members, as you know, are fun people to chat with, share experiences with, and exchange information with. The grand majority of our members are transparent to us and chose not to actively engage in discussions at all, which is fine, if that's what they prefer. Then there's always a few wacko's who use Boards like ours simply as a method of gaining attention. Even if it's negative attention, these Wacko's are content just to have people paying attention to them. Because they typically don't have the mental aptitude to contribute anything of any real substance, they just resign themselves to saying negative and insulting things to people to get the attention THEY NEED. These are called TROLLS.

The reason you've heard the statement so many times..."Don't Feed the Trolls" is exactly for that reason. If you don't give them the food THEY NEED, they will eventually disappear in search of new feeding grounds.

So the choice you have should be very clear to you. Stick with 99% of the members and you'll continue to find this Board to be a positive experience. Ignore the other 1%.

Now it's time for a good massage...LOL

mai pen rai

sydneyboy
September 19th, 2006, 19:05
Thank you Dodger, point taken and much appreciated.

To answer some other questions posed, massage studios in Bangkok such as Hero and V Club, the minimum tip to the boy where the massage ends with a "bang" is usually displayed openly as 1000 baht.

September 19th, 2006, 19:39
The few massage houses IтАЩve been to all have a minimum tip for the boys doing the massage. DoesnтАЩt Royal Massage House also ask for a minimum tip for the boys, and if so how much?

First time I was there I asked the Falang owner if there was a minimum tip. He said no and it was up to me to negotiate with the boy based on rates for sexual services provided by boys from the host and go-go bars.

September 19th, 2006, 22:09
On my first time at Royal Massage House, which admittedly was a few years ago, I vaguely remember it was (said to me?) B700 if it involved a happy ending. But that was a while ago. I don't recall anyone advising me the minimum the second time around, which was less than a year ago. However, since I was well satisfied both times, I didn't feel any inclination to confine myself to the minimum tip. While I don't recall exactly how much I tipped, I would normally have tipped according to the same scale as if I were in Bangkok, i.e. over 1,000.

September 21st, 2006, 23:40
Sidneyboy...

You may want to check out "Over the Rainbow" in Jomtien Plaza. They only have 4 or 5 boys on staff but all you need is one (or two). They have private rooms on the upstairs level, a locker to store your personals and a few showers. I tried a "four hands" oil message during my last visit and still have dreams about it.

Ok - im just gonna have to try this one!