PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya - "Just singing in the rain"

September 17th, 2006, 21:02
Pattaya rains are picking up steam. Tuesday brought a huge downpour that flooded streets throughout the city and Friday night brought even heavier rains that brought Pattaya to a standstill - transforming Soi Buakao into a river. Nightspots city-wide suffered. October weather is expected to be even worse - traditionally the heaviest downpours come in October.

Dodger
September 18th, 2006, 07:20
I'll be coming to town one week from today and I don't care if it rains 24 hours a day...that's how I first met Motorbike Boy anyway.

Typically, the heavy rains that effect Pattaya the most occur between July-September and start to taper off in early October. Of course this meteorological forecast of Eastern Thailand is coming from my apartment in Chicago - so I guess I may be off a little...LOL

mai pen rai

September 18th, 2006, 07:36
I'll be coming to town one week from today and I don't care if it rains 24 hours a day...that's how I first met Motorbike Boy anyway.

Typically, the heavy rains that effect Pattaya the most occur between July-September and start to taper off in early October. Of course this meteorological forecast of Eastern Thailand is coming from my apartment in Chicago - so I guess I may be off a little...LOL

mai pen rai

exactly! even its up to my waist i will still enjoy every minute!

catawampuscat
September 19th, 2006, 00:34
One major benefit of the rain is that it cools the air and makes it very comfortable.. No need for air conditioning and no sun beating
down on you..
The only real problem is that it hurts the beach businesses and when it rains heavy, the bars suffer as well and of course the boys too..

This is the tropics afterall and we need the rain... :cheers:

September 19th, 2006, 07:12
exactly! even its up to my waist i will still enjoy every minute!Hmmm. Head jobs from fish? No, I don't think so