PDA

View Full Version : KRAZY DRAGON HOT BIG BOY FREE PARTY TONIGHT

September 17th, 2006, 20:55
.... to wind us up.

wowpow
September 17th, 2006, 21:03
SHOUTING! SHOUTING! SHOUTING! all the time. What will you do if anything really interesting happens such as a scoop[ when someone gets the wrong steak - still we all love you dearly ;))

catawampuscat
September 18th, 2006, 12:30
This old cat was amused to have been captured on lmtu's camera last nite in Sunee... Some other farangs thought it wasn't appropriate to
be photographing farangs outside of Krazy Dragon but I was amused at the irony and since it is just of a matter of time.... :cherry: :cherry:

September 18th, 2006, 19:46
if he photographed me ..... he has no right

September 18th, 2006, 19:56

If you're in a public place -- like a bar -- he sure does have a right.

September 18th, 2006, 20:11
Uh...English translation, please?

September 18th, 2006, 20:19

If you're in a public place -- like a bar -- he sure does have a right.

boygeen - I was joking - who follows "rights" these day- when the camera is smashed up its too late -
however, I'd still smash the camera - or pay someone 500 bht to smash it for me

September 18th, 2006, 23:47
Sunnee Plaza is riddled by secret cameras trained on every bar and tracing everyone's movements as our frienly merchant of doom and NGO friend keeps telling us that all hell is about to rain down upon the place for some reason..all I can think of is that the camera operators must fall asleep all the time and miss he action. :cheers:

Bob
September 19th, 2006, 06:26
"Yes my lawyers tell me to photgraph my enimies They are just waiting to pounce. and love those who really hate you, as those who love you the majorty will back you all the way.:)"

Your a decent chap, LTMU, but your spelling and grammar (let alone punctuation, etc.) are simply atrocious. When even native English speakers can't figure out what the hell you're saying, one has to feel sorry for the others trying to decipher your ramblings. How far did you go through school???

We've all heard of the westerners that help some of the thai boys write letters to their falang friends. We've just gotta find a thai boy to help you out!

September 19th, 2006, 23:23
"How far did you go through school???"

some of the biggest duffers I know went all the way through Eton and Harrow ( and I went all the way through them) and they're complete dunces !

It's not the manner of LMTU's delivery . it's the quality of his material which is generally , spot on-you have to show your cleverness in decyphering it ! :drunken:

Bob
September 20th, 2006, 06:12
I realy wassant bitshin bout da mesage he was riting butt da fack dat I an edyucatted felow kudnt even figgure out what da fuk he was saying don't ya know? :clown: