View Full Version : Hotel Help... and I mean the help itself

bao-bao
September 17th, 2006, 01:48
Although I've daydreamed a bit about it I've never actually had the nerve to approach anyone working at a hotel in Thailand about the possibility of dinner or a quickie. I've had some bellboys that I wouldn't have minded sending back to the front desk after a flurry of uniform, sheets and latex, but for a variety of reasons have never acted on it.

I've had friends who've worked at registration and at hotel restaurants - and they've said they can't visit a guest in their room... but I've always gone by "where there's a will there's a way". That may be "willie" to those of you from the UK (wink wink, nudge nudge)

SO... does anyone have any stories they'd share?

September 17th, 2006, 01:57
Usually it involves going to a nearby short stay hotel *cough*

bucknaway
September 17th, 2006, 02:21
One day when I was going back to my room at the Pinnacle. There was a very attractive guy in the lobby. I liked him and when I stopped at the counter to get my key, the guy I was looking at said hello to me. I said hello back to him and he asked me what room I was in. I told him and proceeded up to my room. The friend I was with asked me how I knew him and I asked about who he was referring to... He told me he was asking how I knew the guy who asked me my room number. I told him I never seen him before...

My friend and I got undressed and had our fun and he left. I had to pack to prepare for my pick-up to go to Pattaya. Then my Phone rang and I thought it was the desk telling me my car was here but it was a Internet friend asking to meet me. I told them I had no time but they told me they were in the lobby and would make it fast. I said ok and they came to my room. I undressed and they made it fast... I showered and before I could dry there was a knock at my door... It was lobby guy... We only were able to enjoy foreplay before the desk called to tell me my car was here.

We took a rain-check on our fun and off I went for my first trip to Pattaya... Alone... :geek:

lonelywombat
September 17th, 2006, 09:13
An elderly friend of mine who was a regular at Royal Cliff in the nineties, tells the story that Fassbind used to have a male/male sauna on the property and hotel staff were allowed to go "off" with hotel guests.

He also claims that bar girls were banned because they made too much noise and trouble, but bar boys were permitted

I must admit to flirting unsuccessfully with staff when staying there, and will continue to in the future

There are always some very handsome trainees in the coffee shop

September 17th, 2006, 15:06
I have had the reception guy in my room 3 o'clock in the night in my room ;-) he was a great fuck and went back to work.

September 17th, 2006, 18:05
Although I've daydreamed a bit about it I've never actually had the nerve to approach anyone working at a hotel in Thailand about the possibility of dinner or a quickie. I've had some bellboys that I wouldn't have minded sending back to the front desk after a flurry of uniform, sheets and latex, but for a variety of reasons have never acted on it.

Certainly at most of the gay hotels in Pattaya and in Bangkok (e.g. Tarntawan) you can approach waiters, receptionists, bell-boys etc for dinner or drinks or a quickie and I have been successful on at least four occasions. I even managed to arrange to meet a very cute bell-boy at a posh str8 hotel in Hong Kong. However, in each case the meeting was after the guy had finished his shift. If you can control your excitement (and your urges) and wait for him to finish work for the day the possibilities ARE there. :king:

September 17th, 2006, 19:37
Certainly at most of the gay hotels in Pattaya and in Bangkok (e.g. Tarntawan)

Really? There this waiter who has been at Tarntawan for a number of years, tall, very pale skin for a Thai, gorgeous to my eyes. I have been fancy him each time I go. Do you think he would be receptive?

Aunty
September 17th, 2006, 19:54

Really? There this waiter who has been at Tarntawan for a number of years, tall, very pale skin for a Thai, gorgeous to my eyes. I have been fancy him each time I go. Do you think he would be receptive?

Well I suppose it would depend on whether he's a bottom or not.

September 17th, 2006, 22:45

You can give him the eye or chat him up. If he responds take it from there. If he is not interested (either with you or being invited out by farangs in general) he will let you know. In any case, it should not cause any embarrassment to either of you because of the nature of the hotel. If it was a str8 hotel things might be different and you need to proceed with caution in these cases for fear of causing a scene or worse still being thrown out of the hotel for "inappropriate behaviour towards a member of staff" (I undertand this happened in one of the smarter str8 hotels in Bangkok !!

September 18th, 2006, 00:24
Generally, I would be afraid that the hotel worker would lose his job, so I don't go there.
However, I did have a memorable experience in the Philippines.
One of the staff members was a straight young hunk. He was kind of a bellboy but also provided personal services like taking customers on boat rides to nearby islands. Went with him and another Flip guy to a small island and they did a native fish BBQ, absolute paradise bliss. Anyway, near the end of my stay, I asked him if he wanted to go with me on a night ferry to Cebu. He was thrilled. So I basically offed a rather important staff member and took him to the big city. Trouble was he was straighter than I thought and was totally surprised that my intentions weren't so pure. Had a good time anyway ...

bucknaway
September 18th, 2006, 00:57
When I stayed at the Regent in Silom, the hotel that is behind the Bug&Bee. They had a guy that worked at the desk. He always seem to have a certain type of smile on his face when I would enter. Several guests told me they think the guy liked me. I did not want to run into any problems of the heart so I did not pursue it. I did not want him talking to any of my guests about who has come and who has gone.

From time to time I would buy him a drink from Bug&Bee and I gave him minor gifts and a "Sexy Dance" music CD that all the guys seem to be after.

If you ever think about Staying at that Regent... Don't.

sydneyboy
September 18th, 2006, 03:46
Ramzes11. Is the "waiter" you refer to at the Tarntawan one who is frequently on front door duty, tall and rather chunky build? If so, I like your taste. There is one staff member who has been there for years who on my last visit was on security duty at the elevator is quite flirty and I suspect quite available but not my type.

September 18th, 2006, 10:01
Ramzes11. Is the "waiter" you refer to at the Tarntawan one who is frequently on front door duty, tall and rather chunky build? If so, I like your taste. There is one staff member who has been there for years who on my last visit was on security duty at the elevator is quite flirty and I suspect quite available but not my type.

I don't think we talk about the same one. The one I am referring to is always in the lobby and waits at the tables or at the bar. Never saw him outside the door.

September 18th, 2006, 13:13
I've found the problem, if there is one, is not so much getting them to my room but keeping them away once they've been there.

September 18th, 2006, 14:41
Hi,

I would never think of mingling with the hotel staff because of potential trouble. Sometimes the staff thinks in the same way.

Recently I was staying for a few days at the Sukhothai hotel in Bangkok and they had a very cute bellboy there. He was extremely friendly to me, but also the girls at the reception desk were. Until of course I met him at DJ-station the third night... He insisted not to go to the hotel, because he could get fired if they found out that he was with a guest, even in his private time. Anyway he had a very nice small apartment at walking distance, which proved adequate as well and indeed far more discrete.