PDA

View Full Version : If your gay, and want to live & work in Thailand.

Monty-old
September 17th, 2006, 00:56
Now is your chance, Monty's B&B and Monty's Encharted Hut is for sale.

If there is any one ,or you know anyone that would be intrested in buying or taking over the above.
Please P/M Or e-mail me on the fullmontybar@hotmail.com for more details.
Why, you may ask.
I have got too old, too tired, & not in good health, to keep going.
I do NOT Want Stupid People or time wasters, to contact me.
But if you are intrested in a Gay Thai life style.
Most would die for. Give me a call.
All Genuine inquiries will be 100% confidential.
All others will be posted.
P.S. You will need to be Fit, energetic, and under 60 y.o.

Monty

September 17th, 2006, 12:27
All Genuine inquiries will be 100% confidential. All others will be posted.I *love* it! Can't wait to hear the non-genuine inquiries!

Seriously though, Monty, I'm sorry to see you give it up. You have a good reputation for your efforts at Monty's B&B, Guardian Angels and The Enchanted Hut. I agree with your decision to place your personal health and well-being first, but just wanted you to know your efforts have been appreciated. Time to enjoy retirement?

September 17th, 2006, 16:41
Monty, I wish you good luck in selling your тАЬenchanted hut.тАЭ Enjoy your retirement and take care of yourself. :drunken:

September 19th, 2006, 01:59
your email is not working Monty!!

September 19th, 2006, 05:37
c"mon Aussie come on ! come on, Come on! Aussie come on,come on.

Up there AUSSIE,in there and FIGHT,up there and at "em ,SHOW EM YA MIGHT !

"I COME FROM THE LAND DOWNUNDER,WHERE WOMEN GLOW AND MEN CHUNDER"

YA BETTER RUN,YA BETTER HIDE! CAUSE IM COME FROM THE LANDDOWNUNDER"

You're a disgrace to all decent Australians, you witless cunt.

Monty-old
September 19th, 2006, 10:27
My e.mail is
thefullmontybar@hotmail.com
Monty

September 19th, 2006, 10:47
I am gay and I want to work and live in Thailand, I think. Do you have to sell Monty, don't you just need a very good manager. Anyway now that the word is out, can you let us know what you are asking for the enchanted hut? Asking price? US$? I mean how do we know if we are time waisters or not unless we know the price.
I have some saving but I don't know if it enough yet. Is the property also yours or just the buisness? I am under 30 is it too young?

catawampuscat
September 19th, 2006, 11:33
Long time posters might realize that posts under Monty's handle are not always written by Monty but sometimes by his
infamous roomer and the soon to be departed notorious scribbler on this forum..
I wonder if his departure has anything to do with the sale of the businesses or if it is just time to throw in the towel..

It would be nice if everyone settled up with Monty and helped out..All those unpaid months of rents and unpaid bar and food
tabs, come on guys ante up... Who will take over the house for wayward boys with HIV? This is not a flame but just some
questions some of us may be thinking of...

Sure starting to sound like the end of an era in Sunee.. :cat:

September 19th, 2006, 11:34
Not too young, just too naive. Save your money, son.

Monty-old
September 19th, 2006, 11:59
If you want any info on the Monty's Encharted Hut or Monty's B & B , E.mail me. thefullmontybar@hotmail.com
I do not think the board is the place to air ones or your business.

thefullmontybar@hotmail.com

Monty

Monty-old
September 20th, 2006, 00:17
I will not answer, any stupid questions from stupid people by e.mail that have no intentions ,Or no money.about buying my businesses in Pattaya, I am NOT going to reply to the E.mails that I have received from NOSY PARKERS. that think they can live the great Thai gay life ,without effort or money.
If You want all the facts & figures, I will give them to you, face to face, Or by phone.when I know who you are & know you are interested.
You can e.mail me on thefullmontybar@hotmail.com, and i will send my phone no, if you want it. Then ring you back.
Sorry To the genuine inquirers, this posting dose not concern you.
Monty

Monty-old
September 21st, 2006, 00:19
I will not answer any stupid Questions about the sale of Monty's Enchanted Hut or Monyt's B & B
So do not treat like a fool, witch I most properly am for posting on this forum.
Monty

Monty-old
September 22nd, 2006, 02:04
But a lot or dills DON't.
Monty

September 22nd, 2006, 07:28
Sorry Monty but you have intimidated me right out of the market. I was going to e-mail you, but there seem to be too many conditions attached. At what point may I ask will you offer up a price?
Perhaps you should just place a proper advert here somewhere, or direct us to where you have already done so. Or are you just time wasting? Testing the waters?