View Full Version : NAKED HOT PARTY PARTY PARTY..

September 16th, 2006, 01:08
Kevin has agreed for this to go on even though only a substantial deposit has been paid so far, for the Purchase of this Top value and one of the best money machines in Gay Pattaya.

its a shame there is so may Directors and problems with the unwinding of the La cafe royal or I understand Petr would have liked to buy that also but time will tell as with any new purchase or when it is finally completed we will see. hopping there is going to be no complications.

These are two things I picked up on this thread, LTMU, I wouldn't want you as a friend, let alone an enemy. You know what they say, "what comes around ... "

catawampuscat
September 16th, 2006, 01:15
It may shock some readers but there are those in authority who read these ravings and rantings
and giving the authorities advance notice of illegal activities is as stupid as giving out the full
names of owners of businesses and their histories..

When one poster's ego is so enormous that he must scream out every thing he hears, even if it
invites the police and any enemies of the owners to report to the authorities, he is just dangerous and
a serious threat to the gay community with his big mouth.. Stupid is as stupid does... :drunken: :drunken:

September 16th, 2006, 01:22
Firstly, I would keep my mouth if I ran a business in an area like that and secondly I certainly wouldn't have LTMU as a friend. I can see a few people getting into run-ins before long!

neddy3
September 16th, 2006, 06:25
Thinking about it I have deleted it...

Must have been a rare moment for you.

September 16th, 2006, 08:48
I mean Maisie Trollete having yet another comeback !!

I'll be there..I can't get enough of the gal..come along and see if you can spot Edith and I..we are the ones who taught Maisie every beauty trick she knows.

Aunty
September 16th, 2006, 11:12

I'll be there..I can't get enough of the gal..come along and see if you can spot Edith and I..we are the ones who taught Maisie every beauty trick she knows.

That's right boys keep an eye out for them, they'll be the couple of (as the Aussies would say) two big fat sheilas sitting at the back. Of course I was raised correctly, I'm not so impolite. So I would just recommend that you keep an eye out for the two large 'fuller figure' matronly ladies seated towards the back, wearing sufficient sequins and makeup so that when stray light falls their way, they light up like a couple of battleships at night.

catawampuscat
September 16th, 2006, 11:41
For a change, good sense seems to have been regained by certain tell-all poster about announcing activities on the world wide web..

I couldn't help but notice on gaythailand.com that a post about the owner of many big bars and a hotel in BKK was edited at the
request of M. Since his dear friend lmtu published the man's full name and his pin number (just kidding about the pin #), M. must have
urged the moderators to remove his name from the tell-all posting..
I seem to remember another bar owner who had problems with lmtu, or maybe that was two other bar owners.. Wouldn't you just
love to see the messages they sent to the owners of the forums, which lmtu posted info on them ...

I think lmtu has one less very important friend in BKK but maybe a lesson will be learned..I am sure M. learned one about making
new friends in Sunee and trusting them to be discrete but maybe I am just being a bit catty... meow :cat: :cat:

September 16th, 2006, 14:14

But I always give you full credit for the Craftex foundation makeup and the horse-manure-and-moth-balls nighty-night beauty pack, Pearl! However; the whisk-broom eyelashes a strictly me.

That's right boys keep an eye out for them, they'll be the couple of (as the Aussies would say) two big fat sheilas sitting at the back. Of course I was raised correctly, I'm not so impolite. So I would just recommend that you keep an eye out for the two large 'fuller figure' matronly ladies seated towards the back, wearing sufficient sequins and makeup so that when stray light falls their way, they light up like a couple of battleships at night.

What! Only stray light! Well, I'm not going!
FYI: I had myself put in a coma for six weeks and am almost down to my fighting-weight. Currently at 13 stone (A bit less when I'm not stoned.) but I can carry it at my height of 139cm...In 3" platform-heels, of course, and my clippership-at-full-sail hairdo--In peach. (I know: green is the new black but I look like home-made hell in green!) I think I'll do everything peach--If I decide to go. Which I won't. So there! Maybe sky-blue-pink? Or titty-taupe?

Speaking of stoned, for I know I will be for saying this: I heartily agree with catawampussy. There are some things a wise person does not 'share' with the world, or with a gang of ting-tongs on a mess-board.

catawampuscat
September 17th, 2006, 10:48
I reread the gaythailand posting and it did say that the moderator was asked by the owner of the bar to change his real name to an initial..
If one wants to split hairs, lmtu did post his full first name which was not a common name and clearly identified the bar/hotel owner and not his
last name.. Why then did the man insist that the post be edited and his name taken out and changed to an initial.. splitting hairs?
I am sure this man regretted the day he met lmtu at the pool and had his name and his business published on the world wide web..

My point about the activities at Kaos was not that it was wrong to inform people but it was stupid to publish info that could cause the police
to raid and close the bar.. Word of mouth is amazing and only a deaf farang doesn't know what is happening but it is stupid to give the
authorities exact info..why not just call them up??

The other bar owners were the owner of Throb/Splash and TopMan.. I clearly recall the former Throb owner very angry and pissed about your publishing
info about the sale of his bar and he is certainly not a fan of the Village Idiot..
The other owner from Topman was also clearly very pissed off and is not friend of the V.I.
I will respect the privacy of several other bar owners in Sunee/Boyztown who have been victims of con games, unpaid bins, cheating on bins,
and just running a tab never to be paid.. There are many and some are afraid of the mouth and vicious writings of the village idiot, as one can
see from his efforts to destroy Niddy's nook and others who don't know how important he is... The game is up and everyone knows what you are.. :cat:

September 17th, 2006, 19:03
LMTU WHY DONT YA JUST SMACK THAT YANK CATPISS IN THE MOUTH.
THEY ARE LOUDMOUTHS.the only way ya gonna stop him is to confront the prick and ask him if he wants to settle the matter outside cause he s gonna keep doing it.

Typical foul-mouthed neanderthal Aussie answer to everything - if you can't win with the strength of your argument, pick a fight ! :pukeleft: :pukeright:

catawampuscat
September 18th, 2006, 12:10
The Nile , of course...
The village idiot seems to think that if he shouts in color that his denial of reality will change things.. I seem to have riled the
poor dear so much that he is losing it and I will stop as of now..

I wouldn't want to be accused of driving let me bore you out of town... Have to get back to cleaning up the swamp before
the boss sees me jerking off again.. It was fun and now it is all over... :salute:

lonelywombat
September 19th, 2006, 07:19
Well at least ya got the guts to admit you been jerkin ya gherkin.Now why dont you have the guts to admit your a poof.

Now why dont you do admit you are a poof at the same time.
Why else would you be here when there are straight forums for you to be a member of.

September 19th, 2006, 09:24
I think he's probably been banned-for-life from every forum he's ever joined (except this one).

Aunty
September 19th, 2006, 12:45
Well at least ya got the guts to admit you been jerkin ya gherkin.Now why dont you have the guts to admit your a poof.

Now why dont you do admit you are a poof at the same time.
Why else would you be here when there are straight forums for you to be a member of.

He's a HOMO. The only other men who are as interested in shoes as much he is are other limp-wristed queer nancy faggot poofters and associated pooh-pushers.