PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for Pattaya

bucknaway
September 15th, 2006, 06:02
My time on the beach is getting closer and I invested in a new small camera. I got a 6.1 mega-pixel Kodak Easyshare. I also got a 2 gig memory card for it... Now I can take 1087 pictures.... I may be giving Smiles a run for his, Picture taking, money.

I wonder if customs will look at all 1087 pictures??

September 15th, 2006, 06:15
Why not upload them from a fast connection in a cafe?

bing
September 15th, 2006, 06:38
Good for you. A nice Kodak choice. In all truth, it is a crap shoot going thru Customs. If you look interesting you get a second look. I went thru two weeks ago in the aftermath of all the liquid difficulties all the man said was, "purpose of trip" and I answered, "Vacation" and he said, " Welcome home." be sure to pac all liquid in main luggage. I do hope to see some of your pics on line soon.

bucknaway
September 15th, 2006, 06:48
Why not upload them from a fast connection in a cafe?

One word...... LAZY!! LOL

I am too lazy to do that :D

bucknaway
September 15th, 2006, 06:50
I am going to bring my laptop and hope to post many times about my time in Thailand and share some pics. I am now sure how well I will be able to do that from Thailand but I will give it my best try :)

Good for you. A nice Kodak choice. In all truth, it is a crap shoot going thru Customs. If you look interesting you get a second look. I went thru two weeks ago in the aftermath of all the liquid difficulties all the man said was, "purpose of trip" and I answered, "Vacation" and he said, " Welcome home." be sure to pac all liquid in main luggage. I do hope to see some of your pics on line soon.