PDA

View Full Version : Use the P word

jinks
September 15th, 2006, 02:30
For a bit of fun I created "Troll don't feed" designation.
I gave it to ... you all know all of his names... currently wx40afp.

I recieved a "Private Message" TWICE.

Someone has put Troll under my name,who done this? I want this removed immediately !!!!!

I don't mind being called names Billy, if you use the P word you might get it changed.

Brad the Impala
September 15th, 2006, 03:03
I appreciate that you have kept this forum going, and great, it's been low key too, but I feel your "bit of fun" is inappropriate abuse of power! Making an arsehole say please, requires an impossible physical contortion that is unachievable by known man.

September 15th, 2006, 03:25
I agree with Brad

You have over-stepped your authority by letting your personal opinions interfere with good moderation

Billy has EVERY right to demand immediate removal - and to call you an absolute fuckwit. After all jinks - you threw the first stone by abusing your authority

Like him or not he is here and he does contribute - that alone demands a certain amount of respect

You want to have your personal opinion known about Billy - GREAT - put it in a post like the rest of us - dont make people's minds up for them or force your own opinions on others simply because you have the power or the ability to misue the power. Who the fuck do you think you are? George Bush? Tony Blair?

Shit!! - did I really just defend a Troll?

dave_tf-old
September 15th, 2006, 09:38
I also agree with Brad, yet somehow come to a different conclusion than jojopreppy.

lonelywombat
September 15th, 2006, 16:04
Actually I will let you in on a little secret,Im not sure,and dont you be sure,that the moderator(s) on this forum are actually male.

Well many of us have met jinks and know he is male. He also does not hide who he is.

Does VBBB, Boygeorge, badboybilly or mrsydney introduce himself as that poster when in pattaya

Aunty
September 15th, 2006, 16:44
For a bit of fun I created "Troll don't feed" designation.
I gave it to ... you all know all of his names... currently wx40afp.

I recieved a "Private Message" TWICE.

Someone has put Troll under my name,who done this? I want this removed immediately !!!!!

I don't mind being called names Billy, if you use the P word you might get it changed.

Lol, you mean you didn't get a 15 page letter of complaint? The boy must be slipping!

September 15th, 2006, 17:10
Now I know the conspiracy theorists will now be saying that JINKS started this thread to be a TROLL,and that I really could be JINKS.

But seriously do you think moderators should mind their own business?
Ok, fair enough if a poster on here is slandering or defaming another poster but other than that,does he need to go around stating his/her personal opinions.
Actually I will let you in on a little secret; I'm not sure, and don't you be sure, that the moderator(s) on this forum are actually male.
Boards such as the others are run by "white shoe wearing,hand bag carrying Lefties", do we want to see that with this board,or do we want a democratic board where everyone gets free opinion and you "agree to disagree".There was a saying I think from Voltaire,correct me if I'm wrong, "I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY BUT I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU TO SAY IT."

According to what you're saying is; If this is a free & democratic board, Jinks has a right to call a troll a troll.
Furthermore; I think truth in advertising demands he must. I mean; what if the Keepers put Alaskan brown bears in the petting zoo? What if you went out for a cheeseburger and they brought you a cyanide burger? (How many times that must happen to you.) What if you flew from Sydney and arrived at BKK before the plane? What if someone shaved your arse, made you walk backwards and tried to pass you off as a Porky Pig? What if?...

But, in all fairness, Jinks should change that to...Queen of all the Trolls--And crown you!
(Or would you prefer to be Empress?)

andrewcraig
September 15th, 2006, 19:44
What if you flew from Sydney and arrived at BKK before the plane? What if someone shaved your arse, made you walk backwards and tried to pass you off as a Porky Pig? What if?...

But, in all fairness, Jinks should change that to...Queen of all the Trolls--And crown you!
(Or would you prefer to be Empress?)

The fairy princess troll or the midget queen troll , maybe the dwarf duchess troll

possibly a trollette