PDA

View Full Version : OK, Which One Of You Was It...

September 12th, 2006, 23:01
...the older man at Anna's Cafe tonight around 8:30, wearing sandals and socks? You were with a very effeminate not-so-young Thai "boy" with a ridiculously huge gold bracelet on. Both of you looked like imbeciles, and from the whipping heads of other diners, I'm not the only one who thought so.

September 12th, 2006, 23:31
...the older man at Anna's Cafe tonight around 8:30, wearing sandals and socks? You were with a very effeminate not-so-young Thai "boy" with a ridiculously huge gold bracelet on. Both of you looked like imbeciles, and from the whipping heads of other diners, I'm not the only one who thought so.

So now you know why it is always important to carry a camera!

September 13th, 2006, 02:10
Lets hope David Beckham & the like dont start wearing sandals/socks & making them trendy lol

September 13th, 2006, 06:12
that you had caught Edith and I yet again trying to look indiscreet until I read :
"Both of you looked like imbeciles"..couldn't of been us but the socks'n'sandals look wll catch on.

September 13th, 2006, 06:38
Hi Bitch BoyG... who died and made you a Fash Hag? Were you the poofter with the lilac one piece and matching Jimmy Choos?

The mop on your hair is sooo 2005. And didn't your mother tell you not to bring your Tawan (Number tag 82) takeout to Anna's when he is on a low-carbo diet?

September 13th, 2006, 08:01
Here comes the "top" Chinese again...yeah, right girl!

catawampuscat
September 13th, 2006, 09:30
This thread was a troll invitation and you got what you deserved..It seems boygeenyus has a new admirer in TopChinese
but I predict BG will survive TC.. Fash Hag does have a certain ring that might just fit but only BG can answer that... :cat:

September 13th, 2006, 17:28
[quote="catawampuscat"]Fash Hag does have a certain ring that might just fit but only BG can answer that... /quote]

While she's trying to figure it out....If, Fash Hag, doesn't work for you, Catty, try Trash Hag ... Or Trash Bag.
Colostomy Bag? As in SOS: (big) Sack-Of-..it!

Aunty
September 13th, 2006, 17:56
Fash Hag does have a certain ring that might just fit but only BG can answer that...

While she's trying to figure it out....If, Fash Hag, doesn't work for you, Catty, try Trash Hag ... Or Trash Bag.
Colostomy Bag? As in SOS: (big) Sack-Of-..it!

Oh how RUDE!

September 13th, 2006, 22:09
It wasn't me - as a lifetime fish-avoider in every shape and form (except smoked salmon, of course) - Anna's Caff is off my list of places to eat as the menu is almost exclusively fish. Mind you, in the case of Steve Irwin I was on the side of the fish

September 13th, 2006, 22:53
I'm not sure what you're talking about, Homi...not that there's anything unusual about that.

My table of four made a gut-busting meal of the following:

som tam
fried chicken wings
spring rolls
khao soi
larb kai
fried greens
soft-shell crab with garlic and pepper
mixed satays
duck with basil
banoffee pie, chocolate mud cake, lemon custard tart, bananas foster

Only one seafood item on our table, and it could have easily been omitted.