PDA

View Full Version : top 5 things to do in Pattaya

January 20th, 2006, 06:13
Some time ago there was a thread about top ten things to do in Pattaya. I was intrigued by all the choices. What if we cut the choices in half would we see that many would select the same things as their most favorite things. (Hmmm ----Raindrops on --- Where is Julie Andrews when I need her to sing 'My Favorite Things', from 'The Sound Of Music'.)

Well not really having pondered this subject so as to make a list, but if asked how my memory castle would rate the things I do in Pattaya.

1. Meeting Thai friend from last visit.
2. Day at Rits at Jomtien, beer at Dicks and a massage at Thai Blind Institute.
3. Going to one of Monty's parties at his pool.
4. Taking another elephant ride with Thai friend. Love singing and being sung to on an
elephant ride.
5. Going out to eat with Thai Friend or Farang friends (read Bud) and then going out to
to go go show(Throb and Lounge at Cafe Royale,Top Man, Boys Boys Boys, Memory bar
Howards for more beer) and finally spending time in Room with amoratta.

cottmann
January 20th, 2006, 06:56
and finally spending time in Room with amoratta.

"Inamorata," - A woman with whom one is in love or has an intimate relationship.
"Amaretto," An Italian liqueur flavored with almond - also a poster on this board of sweet photos
"Amoratta," A ladyboy who likes almonds?

January 20th, 2006, 07:06
certainly going out with a Thai friend and taking a group of his friends and devoting the day to what they all want to do but couldn't afford to normally can be the high point of a trip..great fun just watching the happiness. :bounce: :drunken: :bom:

meeting a friend from the last visit can be a disappointment..for both parties :idea:

January 20th, 2006, 07:16
I understand that a further daytime alternative is to look for a middle-aged American queen with a port-wine birthmark on the head and say "Hullo. Are you Hedda?"

January 20th, 2006, 14:38
and finally spending time in Room with amoratta.

"Inamorata," - A woman with whom one is in love or has an intimate relationship.
"Amaretto," An Italian liqueur flavored with almond - also a poster on this board of sweet photos
"Amoratta," A ladyboy who likes almonds?

'Inamorato,' would do for me--But certainly not, amoratta. We'd be like the lymeric:'...they spent all of the night in a terrible fight....' for one thing, I haven't liked almonds since a visit to a marzipan shop in Lubeck.
Recommendation: I you find he's really an amoratta, find three more--friends of amoratta, will do--and take them bowling. Sneak out while they are changing shoes?...and miss the fun? Never!

Last trip, asked num where to take an elephant ride. He said, 'Can not; Billy not in town.' So we went to Pattaya Park for the water slides.

Not Again list.
A trip to the new Big C. Even num found it dull.
Buddah Hill: Rather run down & unkempt. And num would not (Seemed afraid.) go near the Buddah image.

On, Tee-Lak revisited. Yes, Pearl is, unfortunately; right--Well, often, right--on that count. I suspect it may often, on 'their part, have to do with the laying on of guilt. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on which side of the fence you are on*, I don't do, guilt.

*No, not the pee-fence at Jomtien.

January 20th, 2006, 17:00
What if we cut the choices in half - is what you said... but you have 13 already!!!

Let us cut it down to FIVE and FIVE only....

Harry Beer Bar in Sunee - and watch the world go by
Panorama - same same
Jomtien Beach - same same
Take off a new stunner from somewhere and be disappointed, or not
Meal at L'olivier OR White Knight

Dodger
January 20th, 2006, 18:08
The first tug on Boy Specials towel after not seeing him for 4-1/2 months.

A scoop of White Knights Steamed Pinnapple Pudding with fresh cream topping.

Sipping one of Oud's classic Margarita's and chatting with friends at Memories...(read again Bud).

The early morning sounds of Steely Dan in the condo - as Boy Special tries to bury his head under his pillow.

Dancing to the tune of 100 Pipers at Butterfly Karaoke.

Splish splashing with the boys at Monty's pool.

An early morning stroll along the shores of Jomtien.

Listening to the wind rustle through the leaves of a palm tree while getting a massage.

Watching Boy Special take a shower - as his hands slowly and methodically glide across his smooth body.

Seeing the smile on his face and sparkle in his eyes as the towel hits the ground.

bing
January 21st, 2006, 05:15
Well my trick has been uncovered. I suggested 5 things and then tossed in a bunch of separate items. He he Unless there is some obscure dictionary that lists "truthiness" as a word, "AMORATTA" is alas, a word drawn from thin air. I did not wish to use the usual BF, Boy Special, so I made up a word that describes, at least in my mind, what I wished to convey.

sing_lofty_sing
January 21st, 2006, 22:11
5 ehh!! Well lets see.
4 hand massage in blue house
Watchin the boxing while some bar girl has her tongue down my throat
Seeing the mammasan Dum's happy face ( not ) at Gentlemans club
Being the last ferang left ON THE BEACH
Letting a Lady boy spank me before bed time. mmmm lovely

catawampuscat
January 21st, 2006, 22:21
deleted by author

Brad the Impala