PDA

View Full Version : Entertaining Pattaya News

bucknaway
September 10th, 2006, 04:40
Young Boy Allegedly Steals Lady BoyтАЩs Phone.
IOn Sunday evening a 22 year old lady boy dragged a 14 year old Thai boy into Pattaya police station in Soi 9 and demanded the young lad be arrested. According to the lady boy, she happened to be wandering about Soi Arunothai in central Pattaya when she came across the young lad and engaged him in conversation.
Being a naturally friendly person who is in the habit of asking complete strangers to come back for a look at her room, the lady boy asked the young man if he would like to come and play video games. The boy readily acceded to this exciting offer and, according to the lady boy, the pair of them had a fine time twiddling the knobs and playing with the joysticks. Then, after about four hours of this, the young man became bored and decided to go home. Within milliseconds of the boy leaving her room, the lady boy discovered her mobile phone had gone missing. She scurried out into the street where she laid a firm hand on the ladтАЩs shoulders and carted him off to the police station.
Click here to read full story with Pictures (http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_28_08_49_5.htm)

Lady Boys Apprehend Thief.

In a complete role reversal from the traditional тАШlady-boy robs unwary foreigner storyтАЩ, a 27 year old Thai man who was in the process of helping himself to the valuables located in an apartment building in a soi off Central Pattaya road on Thursday night, found himself confronted by an angry gobble of katoeys. The man had around 30 keys in his possession and was allegedly systematically going through as many rooms as he could get into, stealing whatever he could lay his hands on. Normally, the lady boys who inhabit the apartment block are all out and about attending to their nightly task of earning a precarious living, but on this occasion someone was still in the block and, after noticing a light on in one of the apartments, called for high-heeled back-up. The man was detained at the apartment and police were soon at the scene, before he was taken away for further questioning.
Click here for full story and Pictures (http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_25_08_49_4.htm)

Doug
September 10th, 2006, 06:36
When the reporters can't.

The date of birth on the ladyboy's ID card says 1977 which makes him almost 30 not 22.

September 10th, 2006, 19:45
hmmmm the thief (27yo thai man) seems goodlooking!

Dodger
September 10th, 2006, 22:29
Have you ever imagined yourself being a Mobile Phone in LOS?

I know that sounds ridiculous...but just think about it for a minute. Imagine yourself sitting on a shiny shelf surrounded by thousands of other captive slaves at Big C. You gaze up through the glass enclosure only to see the bright smiling face of a young Thai boy who's got an eye on you. Next to him stands an elderly farang who seems to be equally impressed by your grace and your style. A moment later you are stuffed back into the box you came from, tossed in a plastic bag, and then on your why towards your destiny in life.

You then spend your early life bouncing around in the hip pocket of your new proud owner only to be exposed to a life that you never could have imagined. The conversations you hear are simply astounding. The pictures you capture for your new master would cause even the most liberal of Senior Mobiles to blush. After a while you get used to your role in life and even find yourself getting emotionally attached to your owner. He's cute...he cherishes you above all other possessions...he protects you with his life...never leaves home without you...and never goes to sleep without pushing a few buttons and whispering soft romantic sounding words in your plastic ears.

Then, without a moments notice, you are sold. The new master, whom you've now begun to love as your own, has decided to trade you in - in exchange for a few pieces of purple paper. You feel violated and alone. All those soft night time whispers meant nothing. You're now on the road to reality and it gets uglier with each passing year.

Your life then becomes a confusing spiral of new owners, who all, over time, just want to push your buttons until something better comes along. The knowledge you have gained over time could fill the Library of Congress. You yourself could write a book about the true nature of the Thai working boys and those farangs who visit hear from different planets. Your knowledge at this point has even surpassed that of the humans who own you and use you. You are irreplaceable to yourself, although become faded over time. Your value as a Mobile has all but diminished. The newer models are now on the shelves and their buttons work faster...they have more memory...do more things...and even look better in their brand new sleek and sexy covers.

Now I sit on a farm out in the middle of somewhere. It's so remote - it doesn't even have a name. I just sit on a shelf next to small Buddha statue and half empty bottle of whiskey, remembering the times when I was cherished. A time when my buttons were pushed a thousand times a day. A time when I could count on his warm breath whispering softly into my ears with meaning and compassion.

I wonder, if in my next life, I will return as a coffee pot.

Doug
September 10th, 2006, 22:35
Very clever! An enjoyable, original read. Thanks.

Sen Yai
September 10th, 2006, 22:46
Yes, thanks Dodger - very entertaining. :cheers: