PDA

View Full Version : Picking up from the beach/street?

September 9th, 2006, 10:45
you can get horny hotel workers who want a bit of fun before the night shift cruising the beach. just a question of spotting them.

September 9th, 2006, 15:57
Buddha Hill. Not right to the top. Take the first Rd to the left and park. There are dudes in the bushes - sometimes police as well. A very well known travel agent from pattaya lurks here - and gets lots of free cock!

I have met some nice 'normal' thais here! Some of them even have decent jobs and CARS - A miracle for Pattaya.

September 9th, 2006, 16:30
Is the rough trade altogether safe up Buddah's bush?

September 9th, 2006, 16:59
Buddha Hill. Not right to the top. Take the first Rd to the left and park. There are dudes in the bushes - sometimes police as well. A very well known travel agent from pattaya lurks here - and gets lots of free cock!

Well, now you done it! Gone and told `er. There goes the nieghborhood.

(Time for some damage control.) There are no ladyboys there, Billy, just butch guy who will pants you, make you bark like a dog and kick you down the cement stairs! And a lovely statue of Kwan Yun. Ask her to help you mend your wicked ways--And bruises.

Dboy
September 10th, 2006, 03:32
I've met several good guys down at Jomtien beach, never any commercial guys though. I've heard things about the buddha hill scene. Don't see any reason to go there. You ever considered Prague?

Dboy

bucknaway
September 10th, 2006, 04:04
The beach... When the bars close you can go to the beach. May not be for everyone. If you think you can become a "Victim" late at night on a dark beach then stay away.