PDA

View Full Version : Australian Day Party at the Pool Side 26th jan 2006

January 19th, 2006, 20:28
Monty is giving a Party for Australian day 26th January 2006

This is a BBQ and drinks wild Cabaret, fun night out. from 7pm

All profits will be going to Guardian Angels Care Center plus Thais4life, to help Guys via Dr Philippe Seur and the Camillion HIV Center Rayong....who cant work to pay there rent a food and taxi to the Hospitals and there social well being.

If you wish to know more about the work we do or you think you can help in any way or wish to be one of our regular sponsors Please contact us on :-guardianangelspattaya@hotmail.com

Monty's pool is located in Sunee Plaza just about opposit Memories Bar.

see www.suneeplaza.com (http://www.suneeplaza.com)

January 20th, 2006, 09:50
DELETED

January 20th, 2006, 13:32
Will Mr Sydney (aka Bazza McKenzie) be putting in an appearance ? :geek:

will LMTU be doing cabaret ? :drunken:

will there be a recorded message from the Prime Minsiter of Australia Dame Edna Everage ? :cyclops:

will Monty's sister from Israel be there ? :faroah:

will there be boys in the pool ? :bounce: :cheers: :bom:

January 20th, 2006, 13:40
will there be a recorded message from the Prime Minsiter of Australia Dame Edna Everage ? :cyclops:

Pearl dear, Monty is moving with the times. A lot has changed since you vitnessed Bell invent the telephone. Dame Edna will be on a big screen, live via satellite from Melbourne. :salute:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/Silom/dame-edna.jpg
His Excellency The Prime Minister of Australia

January 20th, 2006, 20:18
Yes maybe I will be there.I have always wanted to have you miserable cows singing dancing and having a good time.
I have already written to our Prime Minister Dame Edna who at this time is busy bending over forwards to help out Georgie Bush.

Maybe the PM will turn up,maybe the Queen of Australia will be there too.
Maybe a lot of Queens from Australia.Maybe a few Australian Aborigines,
I know Kevin "Bloody " Wilsons probaly gonna be there.I heard CLIVE JAMES,MOLLY MELDRUM,KYLIE MINOGUE,JONATHON COLEMAN ,BOY GEORGE ,SLIM DUSTY, all have promised to turn up.Maybe I will too .
Theres gonna be a massive party going, slim dusty IS GONNA SING ,"WALTZ SING MATLIDA NO MORE",I COME FROM THE LANDDOWNUNDER",I heard theres gonna be some Aussie beach boys there,plenty of Aussie beer,meat pies,holdens,and after everyones pissed theres gonna be a few blues.No sheilas need turn up.
Somehow i dont think PAUL HOGAN will be there,but HEATH LEDGER might turn up now he s changed sides,who knows?

January 20th, 2006, 20:41
on a stamp to be out soon.
Who said the Aussies have no kulture ! :flower:

Brad the Impala
January 21st, 2006, 03:52
Remarkable the similarity between LMTU and the Guardian Angel and both post on behalf of Monty, and what is the Guardian Angel's interpretation of profit in this context?

January 21st, 2006, 08:25
I dont understand your post much Bradley as you use toooooo many big words but the guardian angel is different from others as he wears a blue cape with black boots and has GA on his back and flies in the sky.
LMTU told me in a email . And i have seen it from a distance once when i was at MONTYS at LMTU pointed to the sky and i saw a blue figure in the sky.

January 21st, 2006, 08:30
... what is the Guardian Angel's interpretation of profit in this context?
More importantly, will it be audited to Hedda's exacting standards?

sing_lofty_sing
January 21st, 2006, 22:01
Australia Day???? where the F*** is that place :faroah:

catawampuscat
January 21st, 2006, 22:45
Because so many people know so many of the posting names letmeboreyou uses on this site, GayThailand and CFS..He must live in an internet shop as I don't think the free room at Monty's have wifi yet....

January 21st, 2006, 23:01
Whose going to Australia Day?
And one poster doesnt know where Australia is.Mate we are the country that you are running your advertisements on out TV every night asking for donations to help your hurricane Katrina victims.
Hey dont worry we know America has run out of money.