PDA

View Full Version : Boys wearing makeup.

September 8th, 2006, 05:21
Do you like boys wearing makeup? Does it turn you off as it does me?

Take a guy off and after he's had the mandatory 15 minute shower he re-appears looking somewhat less attractive.

I know most of the guys wear it but to me its a real trun off, especially seeing them touching it up in public (as it were)...ugh!

Whats your opinion?
Gerefan

bucknaway
September 8th, 2006, 05:51
I don't like it. If you are with a guy you hired and he has it on, Pretend to wipe it off his face and shake your head no.. AND giggle "No like" to him. Also have a big smile on your face when you do it. Or find your own way to let them know that you do not like it.

piston10
September 8th, 2006, 06:29
I can't follow what Gerefan is saying. He finds a boy wearing make-up a turn-off, but then complains that a boy who washes off the make-up while taking a shower can appear less attractive than he originally thought. That means that he found him more attractive in make-up, surely? So what's the objection to it? Why not get him to put the stuff on again?

OK, I'm not as obtuse as I make out. Obviously, make-up suggests effeminacy, and if effeminacy sends a shudder through you, you won't like it in your partner. I do think, however, of the madly butch boys, made-up to the hilt, who stride up and down the fashion catwalks, looking so tough we ordinary mortals hardly dare to peep up at them - butch-camp or camp-butch?

In the end, make-up is purely a matter of taste - some people prefer pistachio ice-cream to strawberry flavour. I can't see that any meaningful discussion can be built round such subjects. Just make your choice and enjoy it.

kodiak
September 8th, 2006, 06:31
My boy used to wear when we would go out dancing........it made his face look lighter.......but he was beautiful with or without......not really sure why he did it...? But didnt bother me too much...!!

bao-bao
September 8th, 2006, 06:47
The part that puzzles me is that Thai men almost always have such beautiful face and body skin anyway - why hide it? It's a shame to cover it up with what is many times less than -- shall we say -- skillfully applied paint and powder, to be kind?

Blemishes are blemishes, so what... and some imperfections give a young man some character.

I understand the "me ugly, me black" thing -- in fact, I've long since quit debating it with my friends -- but all too often the make-up I see on some locals is too "semi-kabuki" for my taste... especially the "white face/brown neck" crowd. The powder's better saved for Songkran!!

To each their own, of course.

kodiak
September 8th, 2006, 07:12
I would go to the bar at 10pm and would not wait for my boy to do his hair and makeup........he would not arrive until 12 or 12:30.....haha so typical i guess.......but I was not used to this.......but all the other boys didnt mind him being late...so we had a great time until he arrived........and then he usually got mad at me...because I was talking to so many other boys.......I told him he takes too long for his hair and makeup.......He did make effort to hurry up next time.....only took an hour and a half...Oh well..

September 8th, 2006, 07:42
piston10

What I meant was taking a guy off and then realising, after the ritual shower, that he was wearing make up (perhaps good make up then!).

Ruins the whole thing...suppose its akin to seeing someone in a darkroom and thinking "Wow" only to go outside and think "WOWWWWEER"...
G

September 8th, 2006, 10:23
they are absolutely parranoid about pimples - they think they will never pull - but most of us dont mind the odd spot.

September 8th, 2006, 11:20
Strangely I am not attracted to guys who wear make up or effeminate guys or ladyboys, who are prone to be the ones covered in make up. I don't mind guys covering themselves in powder as that seems to be the standard in Thailand, if not in other parts of asia and I even started putting on a little powder when I was there, mostly pits and body to smell 'Hom' but also a little on the face to dull the sheen. I think the one exception to the attraction to a guy in make up took place in Krazy dragon, one guy called Nus had shiny red lips and black eye liner and despite this he was still fab to look at - may have also been to do with that great booty which he perched on my lap and his cute little baby Nus poking out his shorts. :cheers:

September 8th, 2006, 11:21
Oops :cheers:

September 8th, 2006, 21:03
"I would go to the bar at 10pm and would not wait for my boy to do his hair and makeup........he would not arrive until 12 or 12:30.....haha so typical i guess.......but I was not used to this.......but all the other boys didnt mind him being late...so we had a great time until he arrived........and then he usually got mad at me...because I was talking to so many other boys.......I told him he takes too long for his hair and makeup.......He did make effort to hurry up next time.....only took an hour and a half...Oh well.."

Fukc that!

If I take off a boy I'm NOT waiting around an hour or an hour and a half for him to "get ready". 15 minutes, maximum, I'm the customer.

"and then he usually got mad at me...because I was talking to so many other boys.."

Fukc that too!

I talk to who ever the hell I want to talk to. If he doesn't like it, tough shit. He can wait for another customer and I can get another boy, there are planty of them to go around.

ajarntrade

kodiak
September 8th, 2006, 22:33
Ajarntrade,

This was not an off boy....but a boy I had been with for a long time......so he was at my room getting ready.....!! If I get an OFF boy....he will be by my side in a flash......!!! Ive never waited on an off boy.....just long enough to put some cloths on and thats it.......!!