PDA

View Full Version : LMTU Poll

Brad the Impala
September 8th, 2006, 02:37
As we are now an (almost) self moderating board(a nod to jinks) perhaps we could vote on this and see what the prevailing opinion is. Not of course that LMTU is bound by the vote at all. Voting either way should not be taken as approval or otherwise of the content of LMTU's posts, merely on the repeated additions.

September 8th, 2006, 02:43
LMTU is on {Ignore}

TOQ
September 8th, 2006, 04:02
LMTU is on {Ignore}

Same Same

john

September 8th, 2006, 04:41
LMTU is not on my ignore !

Very low class to vote about the posts from LMTU !

September 8th, 2006, 05:24
... baziel

TOQ
September 8th, 2006, 05:44
LMTU is not on my ignore !

Very low class to vote about the posts from LMTU !

Just call me scum then.. I dont care

john

bucknaway
September 8th, 2006, 05:46
I voted that I don't care. I come to the board and look at the active topics and then I ask myself if any of those topics interest me... Many days I walk right in and walk right out.

What I am saying is that this board is all about choice. Now if LMTU forces us to read his posts at gunpoint then I will change my vote :clown:

September 8th, 2006, 06:15
... baziel

But i am not on your ignore homintern, you scare i hit you in the bag , don't you big mouth lolly ?

TOQ wrote :

Just call me scum then.. I dont care .

Definition from scum is , " don't care " !

bao-bao
September 8th, 2006, 06:52
I voted that I don't care. I come to the board and look at the active topics and then I ask myself if any of those topics interest me... Many days I walk right in and walk right out.

What I am saying is that this board is all about choice. Now if LMTU forces us to read his posts at gunpoint then I will change my vote :clown:

Well stated, bucknaway. If a post isn't of interest to you, people, don't read it. This board is about sharing and opinions, I don't even feel compelled to vote on this one.

September 9th, 2006, 00:55
294 viewers and only 34 votes !

September 9th, 2006, 02:20
Im an addict - i read everybodies posts!

catawampuscat
September 9th, 2006, 16:48
baziel has 410 karma points!! well I guess I will have to send him a few more as he must be the most popular member of this forum.. 410!!

September 9th, 2006, 23:53
baziel has 410 karma points!! well I guess I will have to send him a few more as he must be the most popular member of this forum.. 410!!

Oi oi oi, catawampuscat, karma go's up if you support this board and use Pay pal ! You are a member long time , you real that stupid , you did not now ?

Now i left up my karma till seven eleven ( 711 ) , i did not need your 8.7 for that ! Greets, Chris

catawampuscat
September 10th, 2006, 11:50
only a real asshole thinks he can buy karma, well good karma.. Stupid is as stupid does...
Enjoy your karma and keep on stealing other people's writing without giving credit as if you were the author..
You are a pathetic creep and the first troll I will put on ignore since I stopped ignoring but you are special.... :puke:

September 10th, 2006, 15:24
only a real asshole thinks he can buy karma, well good karma.. Stupid is as stupid does...
Enjoy your karma and keep on stealing other people's writing without giving credit as if you were the author..
You are a pathetic creep and the first troll I will put on ignore since I stopped ignoring but you are special.... :puke:

At least you now how the karma works now ! :cheers: