PDA

View Full Version : Jennys Bar

Aunty
September 7th, 2006, 21:52
For you guys into Ladyboys and Transexuals as opposed to Transvestites,then you cant go past Jennys Bar in Walking St.Some of my best Girls have come from there.
I will never forget one Jennys girl that i offed from the bar back in October 05 her name was Noy,she had just had her operation and is what you call a post op.
She was the most beutiful creature that I have ever seen for a long time with dark brown skin .slim body and long curly hair.Just looking at her would give most blokes a hard on.
Her sex was unbelievable. Barfine was 400 b with drinks and i had her overnight for 1500b.
After going back to the room I watched the bitch undress slowly until she got to her G string which i ripped off to see a new beutiful pussy .She spread her legs and I could see her smooth round bum and i wanted desperately to do all 3 holes after i spanked her.
Sex with her was unbelievable as her new pussy was tight.After doing all 3 of her holes I decided to go back to her new tight hole pussy and do the finalie there.
Thailand has some of the best post op Trannies in the world.Once the sex change is over,they come straight back to the bar ready to pleasure you with their new pussy.

Why don't you just go out and get a real women then you moron?

bao-bao
September 7th, 2006, 22:38
As I've also been reminded, Aunty...

Don't feed the trolls.

:bounce:

September 8th, 2006, 01:41
I used to know a ladyboy who worked at Jenny bar. I liked him better when he was an effeminate boy, but I kept in touch for a while after he became a ladyboy and had his breast implants, silicone injections etc.

He (she?) told me to keep my hand on my wallet at all the times while I was in the bar.

Also, some ladyboys encourage you to put your hands on their breasts, after which they want a 100 Baht tip.

They may look like lovely ladies, but underneath that makeup there are some very naughty boys.

Siteef
England

Dboy
September 8th, 2006, 07:19
Her sex was unbelievable. Barfine was 400 b with drinks and i had her overnight for 1500b.

Is that your normal measure for "good sex"? I hope you realise that the absolute BEST sex is when it costs 300baht barfine. Your sex life is quite facinating. I'd like a more detailed description of what a post-op snatch looks like. Do they look at all normal? Clinical detail please. I'd rather not go on this particular expedition myself. Thanks boygeorge, I really appreciate the info.

Dboy

Dboy
September 9th, 2006, 05:15
You really have me wondering now.. Seriously, do they look like natural snatches? Guess I'm going to have to find a documentary on that or something like
"Animal Planet: Crocodile Hunter Goes Down". hmm

Dboy