PDA

View Full Version : Boygeorge in Pattaya???

September 6th, 2006, 19:28
Seems that maybe Boygeorge has made it back to pattaya. He hasn't posted in awhile and rumors had it he was at Duc's bar discussing a business venture. So anyone with a camera in hand please get a photo to share with us.

Aunty
September 6th, 2006, 19:36
Yes i believe he is there at the moment. he did say some time back that he would be in Thailand for seven weeks begining around Aug/Sept. Well that's now!

Prehaps the Pattaya locals who post to this board could keep an eye out for a loud mouth fat Australian midget, and when you find him take pictures and post them to this board, and all over Pattaya as a warning to it's ladyboys.

Of course there's lots of other things you could do as well..................................... Doesn't he always carry a LOT of cash on his person?

September 7th, 2006, 04:19
The largest segment of Australian's prison population these days is provided by Aunty's fellow cuntrymen. They also make up a fair proportion of convicted con-men (Harry M Miller) and major drug-dealers (who can forget Mr Asia?). I suspect that Aunty and boygeorge may have rather a lot in common. We musn't forget, in that context, that anyone from Nw Zlnd with "get up and go" has got up and gone

wowpow
September 7th, 2006, 12:34
Last I heard he was sweeping the streets of New York

September 7th, 2006, 12:51
Last I heard he was back on the board here with a new name composed of lower-case alpha and two numeric characters

September 7th, 2006, 21:10
most of the ones I know are rather fun and they are in national mourning and having their Princess Diana moment with the loss of the crococile torturer Steve Irwin, the only one who didn't wear a party dress.

From what I've heard ( mainly from Monty) boygeroge is not at all like one would expect and rather timid in real life..in fact he may actually be staying at Monty's so if you really want to meet him go around and hang out at Montys and play spot boygeorge.

Or you could just get a life.

Aunty
September 7th, 2006, 21:44
Has he been chicken dancing in those pink speedo's, or did he give himself an uppercut and is out cold on the floor?

September 8th, 2006, 03:07
most of the ones I know are rather funQuite. However I think we've now established that boygeorge, while living in Sydney (where half the population are gay, apparently, and the other half are rather butch men with strange accents who tease the wildlife) is actually a fellow-cuntryman of Aunty's and is, in fact, a closet Nw Zlndr

September 8th, 2006, 03:58
I have it on good authority that he is not in Pattya but is actively canvassing John Howard for a state funeral for Dame Edna or Rolf Harris as the Crocodile Teaser turned it down.........
Gerefan

September 8th, 2006, 13:22
Did their President Dame Everage die ??

was Rolf Harris really the Crocodile Hunter ??

is Mr & Mrs Wombat and little Lonely Wombat involved ??

why are so many Aussies poofters ??

September 8th, 2006, 15:06
why are so many Aussies poofters ??

Aussie women?