PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

January 19th, 2006, 08:30
Bing2 is really Bing. I tried to bring my name onto this forum, but it did not travel. Am open to suggestions on how to get my name back. Don't want to confuse anyone, I'm not trying to post under various names, Bing, Bing, Bing. Been a while since I have been posting, but then I seldom have sagacious observations to make, so I have been content to sit on the side lines and be entertained by the goings on.

January 19th, 2006, 08:47
Hydra!!!!

elephantspike
January 19th, 2006, 08:58
Bing, You need to login to ezboard and check your ezinbox. I sent you the password you need to login here as "bing".

January 19th, 2006, 09:04
Plus, send a set of your fingerprints, a vial of blood, and one cheek swab for confirmation of identity to:

Ms. Hedda Port Winestain
c/o Bruce
Rit's Zone
Dongan Beach
Pattaya

January 19th, 2006, 23:51
I had to do the same, so I knighted myself... mrtravels became sirmrtravels... that travels better.

elephantspike
January 20th, 2006, 01:24
No problem if you want to register a new name for the new board, but you should be able to use your ezboard name as long as you follow the directions, now pinned to the top of the ezboard Gay Thailand forum, and Posting Guidelines here on this board.

Bob
January 20th, 2006, 04:00
Yea, sure, Bing, this board is the regular depository for "sagacious" observations! :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

(welcome back)

Dodger
January 20th, 2006, 04:36
Welcome back Bing...don't be a stranger.

mai pen rai

sing_lofty_sing
January 20th, 2006, 06:37
Hi Bing,
I went back to my old pattayagay board name, and dropped the Sexy lofty sexy name. Use Bing2 if you like thats no problem with us guys that know u

TrongpaiExpat
January 20th, 2006, 06:40
Bing2 is fine, nothing nefarious suspected. I did same-same with my name and a little signature line as not to upset the more sensitive members.