PDA

View Full Version : Flights from Khon Kaen Airport??

August 31st, 2006, 12:39
I am looking for a web site that will tell me what flights are available from Khon Kaen airport? I am visiting KK soon and then plan to fly to some where else (not BKK) direct from KK. can anyone assist?

Neo

sjaak327
August 31st, 2006, 12:55
I am looking for a web site that will tell me what flights are available from Khon Kaen airport? I am visiting KK soon and then plan to fly to some where else (not BKK) direct from KK. can anyone assist?

Neo

Thai airways is flying from Bangkok to Khon Kaen 4 to 5 times daily.

Edit, also 1,2 go (Orient Thai) is flying to Khon Kaen. The last one is budget carrier.

August 31st, 2006, 20:53
http://www.aviation.go.th/fis/fis_khonkaen.html

September 1st, 2006, 00:46
sorry i did not explain. I will be flying to KK from BKK to visit family for 3 days. when we have visted we will fly for holiday. i want to go south thailand but hoping there might be direct flight to some where like krabi or sumi. i did not want to fly back to BKK are there direct flights out of |KK.?

sjaak327
September 1st, 2006, 01:02
sorry i did not explain. I will be flying to KK from BKK to visit family for 3 days. when we have visted we will fly for holiday. i want to go south thailand but hoping there might be direct flight to some where like krabi or sumi. i did not want to fly back to BKK are there direct flights out of |KK.?

You can only fly to Bangkok from KK.