PDA

View Full Version : Massage shops

aot871
June 23rd, 2024, 06:09
I know boys come and go, but at this moment in time which massage shop in jomtiem would you say has the best boys

francois
June 25th, 2024, 23:30
Probably the best choice is Soda Massage in Jomtien Complex with a variety of boys to choose from.
There is also 168 Relax Massage on Thappraya Rd next to the Complex. I know two boys, Alex and Lisa, both gay who work at 168. Alex is about 22 yo and is a big guy while Lisa is somewhat smaller. Both are very nice. There are two other massage shops, next to each other close by Soda Massage which you could check out.

Andaman!
June 26th, 2024, 13:30
Alex is about 22 yo and is a big guy while Lisa is somewhat smaller.
Are you referring to body or cock?

Oliver2
June 26th, 2024, 13:36
Plenty of massage shops around, or just outside, JC. Soda's advantage is that all the guys sit outside (conspicuously in uniforms) so that you can choose easily. And it has the biggest selection..

francois
June 26th, 2024, 16:59
Are you referring to body or cock?

I have not had the pleasure of a massage with Alex; his body is big , but not fat.

Mason45
June 28th, 2024, 20:13
As I've stated many times previously most massage boys really don't deserve any more than a 300-500 baht tip. Firstly their massage skills are poor and secondly they want to get off before you do. When I hit Pattaya 24 years ago most of the boys could massage properly and knew how to make a very happy ending. Also the tip was up to you.

arsenal
June 28th, 2024, 22:13
"As I've stated many times previously most massage boys really don't deserve any more than a 300-500 baht tip. Firstly their massage skills are poor and secondly they want to get off before you do."

Nearly all massage boys are gay. Need I say more.

latintopxxx
June 29th, 2024, 03:09
...they need to have a "hanky" code so one can tell which ones bottom...as I get older i get less patient and don't wanna waste time asking...

Moses
June 29th, 2024, 03:52
===Soda's advantage is that all the guys sit outside===
At past boys from Soda were known for their habit to make client cum in 15 min and say "good bye"...

Oliver2
June 29th, 2024, 20:43
I'm surprised to hear that; a UK visitor staying in the JC three months ago said that had found the Soda guys particularly responsive and that, even if not all of them were that expert at massage, they'd all given good service in other activities.
I think that he had chosen three or four in his two weeks.