PDA

View Full Version : Sizzler Restaurant

Blueskytoday
June 6th, 2024, 20:27
There used to be a Sizzler Restaurant with salad bar on Silom Road, across from Patpong...
Did they close for good or still around in a different location..tks

christianpfc
June 6th, 2024, 22:19
They moved to Park Silom (info from a friend, we talked about the same place two weeks ago, confirmed by google maps "Sizzler @ Park Silom").

The current price for salad bar is 199 THB; my friend has a membership card and gets it for 159, and some places he can get friends in for the same price, in others not. Both cases I consider good value for money.

Blueskytoday
June 7th, 2024, 06:42
Thanks much Christian

latintopxxx
June 7th, 2024, 09:28
salad bar...in Pattaya..?? as in lettuce & other raw ingredients washed with local tap water???

maump
June 8th, 2024, 10:17
salad bar...in Pattaya..?? as in lettuce & other raw ingredients washed with local tap water???

your kissing, eating ass and fucking BB and you worry about the water used to wash the salad? :lol:

latintopxxx
June 9th, 2024, 03:22
touche...

christianpfc
June 9th, 2024, 19:56
"Salad bar" does indeed not sound appetizing as a full meal, but they have various soups, pasta and sauce, fruit, vegetables, eggs, several dessert as well. I have been many time for a full meal and always considered it value for money.

Oliver2
June 10th, 2024, 13:58
Agreed. The Royal Garden branch (then situated at the entrance) was a favourite before I began to crave Thai cooking. A salad dinner, preceded by soup (both Thai and western versions always available) and followed by fresh fruit was certainly remarkable value. .... 160 bht if memory serves.