PDA

View Full Version : I've still got it...

latintopxxx
April 2nd, 2024, 15:56
Spent a week at surfers paradise, would not recommend it to anyone over 21, had dinner twice at Chiangmai Thai restaurant located in a hotel, both times mananged to pick up a waiter, not as in I bar fined him like in a Pattaya gogo or bar, we chatted, I slipped him my whatsapp and he joined me in my AirBnB after work, no rewards involved, just my engaging witty personality....great feeling reeling in a cutie young enough to be my son...I definitely still have it.

scottish-guy
April 2nd, 2024, 16:57
Have u tried penicillin?

Keith
April 3rd, 2024, 15:42
Or doxycycline?

latintopxxx
April 3rd, 2024, 17:18
nah....only stimulant needed was ice cold XXXX beer...

maump
April 4th, 2024, 06:37
Spent a week at surfers paradise, would not recommend it to anyone over 21, had dinner twice at Chiangmai Thai restaurant located in a hotel, both times mananged to pick up a waiter, not as in I bar fined him like in a Pattaya gogo or bar, we chatted, I slipped him my whatsapp and he joined me in my AirBnB after work, no rewards involved, just my engaging witty personality....great feeling reeling in a cutie young enough to be my son...I definitely still have it.

so you are in australia? hard to figure from the clues. was the waiter asian ... Thai? or white Australian ?

latintopxxx
April 4th, 2024, 10:07
sorry, assumed that everyone knew where sufers was...such a bogan paradise...waiters were Thai ofcourse...fresh off the plane, both still had very strong Thai accents, 22 and 23 years young they were..was kinda expecting them to ask for "taxi money" or something, but no...all they wanted was thick cock...lovely

Dodger
April 4th, 2024, 11:17
Spent a week at surfers paradise, would not recommend it to anyone over 21, had dinner twice at Chiangmai Thai restaurant located in a hotel, both times mananged to pick up a waiter.......

With the hoards of under 21 surfer-type studs hanging around the scene with their perfectly sculpted bronzed bodies - those young Thai waiters must have been besides themselves when they spotted you...55555

latintopxxx
April 4th, 2024, 12:50
....clearly u havent been to surfers lately....mostly out of shape youngish white ozzies with hideous tattoos slobbering over cheap takeaway food..even grindr was a waste of time...just weird greasy looking guys with dreadlocks...yuck... .maybe i went in the low season///dunno...did pop over to byron bay...that was nice...was expecting to be dissapointed as its been so hyped up but it met & exceeded expectations...but i digress...the Thai waiters (actually the 1st one just came around & cleared the tables) were so succulent...

gerefan2
April 4th, 2024, 19:06
....clearly u havent been to surfers lately....mostly out of shape youngish white ozzies with hideous tattoos slobbering over cheap takeaway food..even grindr was a waste of time...just weird greasy looking guys with dreadlocks...yuck... ...

That clearly explains your luck.
Thank you

latintopxxx
April 5th, 2024, 01:58
...I'll take that as a compliment....many thanks...

Gaybutton
April 5th, 2024, 06:55
"Prostitution is the best business there is. You got it, you sell it, and you've still got it."
- Rodney Dangerfield

latintopxxx
April 5th, 2024, 06:57
thats rather clever...but not on topic

gerefan2
April 5th, 2024, 18:32
That clearly explains your luck.
Thank you

Latin wrote
“ ...I'll take that as a compliment....many thanks...“

Yes a compliment as we are not permitted to insult other members!