PDA

View Full Version : Dream Boys Pattaya - Update

francois
January 15th, 2024, 11:16
A friend most recently visited Dream Boys in Pattaya and reports that the boys no longer wear jeans but now wear tight, skimpy undershorts. A delightful improvement for the customer.:yahoo_mini:

Chuai-Duai
January 15th, 2024, 13:42
I’ve not been inside Dream Boys for a long time but I have peered in the door and there have been no jeans for some time. The same is true opposite at X-Boys.

gerefan2
January 15th, 2024, 16:43
Been there twice recently and confirm.

Drinks 200 baht

Daveuk
January 15th, 2024, 20:24
Good news about the Dream Boys now in tight skimpy briefs . I’m in Pats soon and will be checking out the place. Twinks ?

Keith
January 15th, 2024, 21:29
Look forward to your report!

christianpfc
January 15th, 2024, 21:56
Good news about the Dream Boys now in tight skimpy briefs . I’m in Pats soon and will be checking out the place. Twinks ?

I wouldn't call any of them twink. I was there a few days ago and can confirm boys in underwear on stage. Soft drinks 180. Will check out X-Boys next time. Nice Boys still in jeans, sorry no business from me.

latintopxxx
January 16th, 2024, 01:58
any of the pattaya gogo bars oputting on erotic shows..?

gerefan2
January 16th, 2024, 02:36

Didn’t see any twinks the evening we were there

pong
January 18th, 2024, 19:20
Not as general offer, some will organise-you pay- a private show for you.
Hmm: that is for the m2m=gay persuasion. PLENty of pingpong/show/whatever in/along walking street for str8/mixed.
Much info-as so often (h stays now for long time in TH) on the shamelessmach blog Yes, even on a peep into the str8 with a just offed gay guy who also was curious (perhaps to see how his own bar could improve?)
Good luck for you. Myself went there-after a hiatus of near 20 yrs to this seaside resort start of this yr, at (for me unknown till then ) Jomtien and returned not really convinced it was even worth all that trouble-except for slightly lower cost

Wolzek
January 19th, 2024, 13:37

Yes, X-boys have a good show every evening.

Daveuk
January 19th, 2024, 14:29
A friend most recently visited Dream Boys in Pattaya and reports that the boys no longer wear jeans but now wear tight, skimpy undershorts. A delightful improvement for the customer.:yahoo_mini:

A positive development despite the lack of twinks. I have known jeans being sexy on some boys. I once had pre-Covid, a “boyfriend” who wore his very tight, displaying his prominent buttocks and the outline of his cock. He also took to wearing a skimpy black mesh singlet. The downside was that he was high maintenance constantly asking for cash and requesting purchases in the malls, etc etc. The relationship finished when I had to go home for a couple of months.
But jeans in a Gogo must be uncomfortable for the boys and are totally inappropriate. Never saw it 20 years ago when I first discovered Thailand as a gay destination.

Wolzek
February 7th, 2024, 18:02
They have 3 (yes 3!) ladyboy mamasans in Dreamboys who take turns to approach you and ask what number you like.

arsenal
February 8th, 2024, 00:55
While not particularly my type of boys, but comparing the slick maximum visual impact of Toy Boys and Classic Boys to the bedragled refugee offering in Winner and Nice Boys is like comparing an Aston Martin to a Trabant.

maump
February 8th, 2024, 02:20
While not particularly my type of boys, but comparing the slick maximum visual impact of Toy Boys and Classic Boys to the bedragled refugee offering in Winner and Nice Boys is like comparing an Aston Martin to a Trabant.

i love the dry incomprehensible British humor.

christianpfc
February 14th, 2024, 22:26
Aston Martin is a British luxury car, Trabant a former East-German car with very basic specs.

francois
February 18th, 2024, 09:47
Pleased to announce that the sexy boy show has just resumed at Dream. It’s ever night at 10:50 pm and features a shower show.
The show is very similar to pre-Covid Dream Boys Pattaya show.. Naked boys flow into the audience at end of the show for gropes and tips.

latintopxxx
February 18th, 2024, 13:23
oh thank the heavens...sanity is returning to the planet...

arsenal
February 19th, 2024, 15:22
For me, the enjoyment of these shows relies on finding at least one of the troupe devilishly handsome. In that respect the Dreamboys show (with its cast of four) fails by miles.

dab69
February 23rd, 2024, 16:53
Yes the show where they clean out all your 20 baht bills. First drink of the evening there last night- needed air cond. Had Followed a couple twink types up the Soi to X Bar.

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2024, 01:05
arsenal does have a point...definitely is a total turn on if one or more of the performers is your type or for some reason highly intersts you...in the good old days when soi twilight was still a thing there was a really captivatingly handsome doorman who worked at one of the gogo bars...his njib was to entice you into his establishment...helped he was tall with a good body & captivating smile...imagine my total cum in my pants excitement when one evening he was missing from out front but found him as part of the big cock show...could hardly wait for the end of his show so i could call him over to tip him bht100 mand have a good fondle..