PDA

View Full Version : Chiang Mai accommodation..?

smcm88
November 14th, 2023, 20:00
Hi

Aside from Club One Seven, can anyone recommend any gay-friendly accomodation in Chiang Mai..?

Thank you :o)

Moses
November 14th, 2023, 20:22
Hi

Aside from Club One Seven, can anyone recommend any gay-friendly accomodation in Chiang Mai..?

As per my experience of visiting Thailand at past 17 years, any hotel/guesthouse in Thailand is gay-friendly.

Love to stay in https://iron32.com/ because "gay-street" is just behind the corner (less than 50 meters), night bazaar is just in 5 min walk

smcm88
November 14th, 2023, 20:51
Thanks Moses, that looks really good.

Good location too....

Patanawet
November 17th, 2023, 15:09
As per my experience of visiting Thailand at past 17 years, any hotel/guesthouse in Thailand is gay-friendly.

because "gay-street" is just behind the corner (less than 50 meters), night bazaar is just in 5 min walk

Chiang Mai has a 'gay street"?
I think not for many years when there was the basement of Night bazaar or Sleaze Alley or the climbing frame.

billyhouston
November 17th, 2023, 19:45
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned PJ's Place. Perhaps the location does not suit.

Moses
November 17th, 2023, 22:18
=== Sleaze Alley ===
It is the same :) soi which lays along the Night Bazaar...

daydreamer
November 18th, 2023, 09:54
I traveled around northern Thailand back in January. I stayed twice at the Grand Wipanan Residence. It is located north of the Chiang Mai moat, very close to Thanin Market and the Adam's Apple Club. I had a rental car, and they have a convenient basement parking garage.

At the time, the rooms were about 800 baht. The Grand Wipanan is just off Chotana Road on a quiet soi. There is a pool and a fitness area. The rooms are very clean, and all rooms have a balcony with furniture. The hotel is popular with Japanese tourists.

smcm88
November 20th, 2023, 17:54
Thanks daydreamer. That looks good.