rj631
November 7th, 2023, 06:01
What is the scene for bar boys or meet ups

Moses
November 7th, 2023, 17:26
Apps only

llz
November 11th, 2023, 03:54
Good news : Utopia-asia labelled Bee Boy Bar in Udon Thani as "verified April 2023".
Bad news : their Facebook (Bee Boy Bar) announces the bar closed on July 16th
Sorry for that as their Facebook shows some very interesting faces ....

Dodger
November 11th, 2023, 06:55
The last time I visited Udorn Thani was with a past "Boy Special" - and all the gay action was at the late-night karaoke clubs which were plentiful. For the visiting farang - hooking up would be easy if you don't mind the karaoke scene. I don't recall any gay bars but it's been a while.

Lotusleaf
November 11th, 2023, 17:15
When I visited Udon Thani last year my Thai friend remarked, 'that is where the gay sauna is... '. We were walking near the bus station at the time. I have no other details but have no reason to doubt him.

latintopxxx
November 12th, 2023, 01:29
had to google it to see where it was....now am asking why bother...what a schlep to get there...middle of nowhere...hasnt Pattaya got everythuing you could possibly desire...

christianpfc
November 12th, 2023, 17:36
The sauna is on google maps as "UD sauna".

Dodger
November 13th, 2023, 11:13
had to google it to see where it was....now am asking why bother...what a schlep to get there...middle of nowhere...hasnt Pattaya got everythuing you could possibly desire...

So true!

I've taken side trips across a dozen provinces and hundreds of different towns over the years - and not once can I remember not being glad to leave and get back to Pattaya.

latintopxxx
November 13th, 2023, 11:25
eons ago I did a 4some with some german who loved not even 15 min from Pattaya in a really rural setting...not for me...i like the sea and tghe beach...but he seemed to have the best of both worlds...proximity to Pattaya but residing in a quiet rural setting

pong
November 17th, 2023, 07:05
Udon is not really that rural-its among TH 10 biggest cities and has a historic reputation of being well used to farang as it had one of the biggest US airforce base in that pre 1990 VN war. And also yes-it was always listed in having some specific ´gay´ places like sauna or bar, but this may well have gone the way so many places for ´PLU´ have gone.
As developments here in TH go: what is now a ´rural´ setting may very well be just another urban sprawl or hi-end condo area next year.
If one sees how many of these giant skyscraping high-rises have appeared in Sapan Kwai where till 2000 it as only those Chinese shophouses of 3-4 stories high