PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Saunas

smcm88
October 29th, 2023, 15:41
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has done a recent visit to any of the BKK saunas and would have any suggestions for a middle aged farang looking to get a root with one or two local boys...?

I'm not really into the bar scene, so hoping for some tips on the massage//sauna situation..

TQ

christianpfc
October 30th, 2023, 18:33
I have reported about visits to various saunas in my blog. Read there for details.
39 underground always busy, and Krubb and others interesting for their orgies with hired performers.

pong
November 4th, 2023, 15:34
39 is in Sapan Kwai and best known-very easy via BTS to get to.
Indeed: der Chris, staying im Heimland (Ostseite)Deutschland und dann mal ins CZ and just after coming back TH to VNam for s stint-read his blogs, suddenly many more in short time and as always well researched and not just copy cat of old things from elsewhere. Tells that VNam is much much better for farang in sauna as here TH
Near to the Silom area-where most still tend to stay- also Heaven is worth a look-some recent reports say its also quite busy afternoons/weekdays.

latintopxxx
November 5th, 2023, 01:30
link to his blog please

christianpfc
November 5th, 2023, 20:14
In my signature.
www.christianpfc.blogspot.com

latintopxxx
November 6th, 2023, 00:45
sorry my mistake, thought piong was referring to some other blog, yours Im well aware of and enjoy reading

pong
November 6th, 2023, 14:35
He has suddenly become quite productive the last weeks-but now I understand whilst in EUR und sogar DE there was not that much to write about nor could Thai developments be followed easily.