PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Hua Hin...

smcm88
October 17th, 2023, 15:35
Hi guys

I'm visiting Hua Hin towards the end of this month and wonder if anyone has any info about bars, saunas or massage joints...

Any other recommendations also welcome... :)

A lot of the information on the interwebs seems to be out of date...

Thank you..

christianpfc
October 20th, 2023, 21:05
No gay massage or sauna that I know of.

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/01/gay-activities-nov2022.html
Wed9nov2022 Hua Hin
On facebook I saw advertising for Buddy Boy Bar, new gay bar in Hua Hin. Spend 20:29-21:03 with B and N (friends in Hua Hin). 4 staff and 3 customers (although B says the two locals are staff as well, but too old and ugly to be prostitutes). My drink 70, invite a cute boy for a drink 130. Bar fine would be 300.

There is one other gay bar New Guy in Hua Hin. Red Indian closed for good but sign still there and no other business in the premises.

Chuai-Duai
October 21st, 2023, 20:56
I like Hua Hin and have visited many times. There was never much Gay Life but on recent trips even though I've followed up on some rumours of places I've found nothing.

Wolzek
October 21st, 2023, 23:33
Only 2 gay bars: Buddy boy and New guy. The first not worth visiting. The second not much going on there but worth going to see if someone's there.
Hua hin is not a place you go to for gay bars, -saunas or -massages.

latintopxxx
October 22nd, 2023, 04:34
i was always told the Huahin was for upmarket Thais and royalty and that blatant in your face sex trade was strongly discouraged

Wolzek
October 22nd, 2023, 13:15
i was always told the Huahin was for upmarket Thais and royalty and that blatant in your face sex trade was strongly discouraged

There are lots of beer bars with ladies in Hua hin. But the trade is not as much "in your face" as in Pattaya but more relaxed.

smcm88
October 22nd, 2023, 20:38
I like Hua Hin and have visited many times. There was never much Gay Life but on recent trips even though I've followed up on some rumours of places I've found nothing.

That's good to know... It's my first time going to Hua Hin, so it sounds like it will be nice and relaxing. Will be spending 3 nights in BKK beforehand.

Dodger
October 24th, 2023, 08:23
Where is SMILES when you need him???

Armando
October 24th, 2023, 09:27
That's good to know... It's my first time going to Hua Hin, so it sounds like it will be nice and relaxing. Will be spending 3 nights in BKK beforehand.
Rather funny. A request for info about bars, saunas and massage joints in Hua Hun followed by a post suggesting that without them the 3 days will be nice and relaxing. Enjoy them!