PDA

View Full Version : i had a f..k last night

latintopxxx
October 16th, 2023, 08:49
I had a fuck last night...and he was Thai...and gay...so that counts

Moses
October 16th, 2023, 16:52
Are your sex sessions rare and that makes it worth announce on public forum?

bkkguy
October 16th, 2023, 19:20
Are your sex sessions rare and that makes it worth announce on public forum?

well, they're certainly not well done :D

latintopxxx
October 17th, 2023, 00:45
Moses...yes...sex with stunningly sexy Thai guys whilst not in Thailand is rare for me ...anyway I was bored and the site has been terribly quiet with almost no activity over the last week

Moses
October 17th, 2023, 16:41
the site has been terribly quiet with almost no activity over the last week

Well, it's low season.

You should visit Moscow then: here new year in UNI just started, a lot of willing newcomers from China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia. My phone buzzing with sound of Hornet app, receiving messages from Asian students almost every hour.

And if I understand your preferences correct, here are a lot of hotels for meetings in decorations with functional furniture.

bkkguy
October 17th, 2023, 19:30
is that Elon Musk's private room?

Moses
October 17th, 2023, 22:13
is that Elon Musk's private room?

Nope. Just official hotels with different room styles decorations and furniture - from pink "heart style" romantic rooms till BDSM dungeons. $30-$150 per night. These which I visited were very clean, with toiletries, cosmetics, bath robes, hair dryer and other stuff. Typical European 3 stars. I use such hotels for to meet with new boys whom I meet first time, for not to bring them to home. This one from picture I never visited, pic is from their website, $59 per night.

latintopxxx
October 18th, 2023, 08:07
...update...,he was back for a repeat ...lovely 90 minute long afernoon session...flying out on the 20th so I may just squeeze in a 3rd session.....so stick that in your pipe bkkguy and choke on it...biatch..

maump
October 19th, 2023, 19:09
...update...,he was back for a repeat ...lovely 90 minute long afernoon session...flying out on the 20th so I may just squeeze in a 3rd session.....so stick that in your pipe bkkguy and choke on it...biatch..

Lucky bastard... i am anxiously awaiting an appointment with a married slender 40s something vietnamese man. a hot BB top.