PDA

View Full Version : Oh sailor....

August 28th, 2006, 20:36
Stickman's website stated that Pattaya will be invaded by approximately 11,000 Yankee sailors, the first weekend in September. That is Labor day weekend for the Americans out there. I imagine for most of you, it might be a good time to stay home or away from those loud, obnoxious, drunken sailor boys. For our more adventurous members, have fun with those horny sailors. :bom:

August 29th, 2006, 02:43
I have been there when the US fleet is in town. Aside from the ATM machines running dry quickly, they were not been a problem in any of the boy bars I go to and they seemed to stay away from the restaurants also.

A plus of the fleet in town was lots of eye candy.

About 3 years ago my BF and I were walking from dinner to the bars when a group of three 18 year old sailors stopped us for directions. I provided them the directions they needed and we went our separate ways. The sailors could have not been more polite. After BF stopped drooling he looked at me and said "very handsome, I like, just like you". Sweet little darling must have been studing to be a politician.

bucknaway
August 29th, 2006, 04:41
Sanitary Napkin Joined the navy right? Or was it the Marines.... all I know is she had something to do with seaman..... :drunken: