PDA

View Full Version : MB on apps

latintopxxx
August 24th, 2023, 03:23
Planning a trip (finally) to BKK & Pattaya later on this year, probably around November and am just wondering how active are the apps like grindr where money boys are concerned. Would appreciate any feedback.

Gaybutton
August 24th, 2023, 06:29
Hornet and Grindr seem to me to be the most active, followed by Planet Romeo.

Wolzek
August 24th, 2023, 11:12
Blue'd is by far the most active app in Pattaya.

francois
August 24th, 2023, 11:50
Blue'd is by far the most active app in Pattaya.

My friend, an app aficionado also says Blued is the best app in Pattaya.

Oliver2
August 24th, 2023, 13:31
I understand that the "free" Blued is infested by unwelcome and intrusive advertisements in an attempt to encourage subscriptions.

Gaybutton
August 24th, 2023, 15:09
I understand that the "free" Blued is infested by unwelcome and intrusive advertisements
They might be right about Blued. For precisely the reason Oliver2 mentions, I don't use it and haven't for years. I forgot all about it. In any case, if you get frustrated with Blued, there's no shortage of boys on the other apps. You might as well also try JackD, but I'm not thrilled with that one either.

Since your trip is months down the road, you certainly have plenty of time to give all of them a try. Many have their opinions about which app is the best app. For me, the best app is the one where you find the boy of your dreams - that day. In any case, all the apps seem to be quite active.

christianpfc
August 25th, 2023, 01:28
The amount of advertising - in some cases too much for me - can change over time and it's worth checking again after a few months.

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2023, 02:43
thanks, bit of a relief that even if babylon in BKK is no more and that the gogo bars are not what they used to be at least the worlds oldest profession is alive and thriving on the apps...gonna be a good 10 days

Gaybutton
August 25th, 2023, 06:41
gonna be a good 10 days
I think it will not be merely good, but REALLY good!

The last thing you will have a problem with will be finding plenty of money boys, your type and willing, perhaps eager, to do whatever it is you want. My guess is you'll wish you had much more than 10 days - although I have a feeling by the 10th day you will need a holiday from your holiday due to sheer exhaustion . . .

latintopxxx
August 25th, 2023, 09:40
lol....do you work for the Pattaya gay tourism board

Gaybutton
August 26th, 2023, 06:23
lol....do you work for the Pattaya gay tourism board

No Their offer wasn't good enough . . .

Old git
September 1st, 2023, 19:44
A question that arose recently is what social meejah do young Thai gays tend to use if they are not looking to rent their backsides by the hour, but might be amenable to steady employment as houseboys?

The person enquiring was of fairly advanced years and was contemplating selling up his UK assets to see out his final years 'living disgracefully' in the LoS. He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2023, 03:30
I have a live in "house boy" which I usually rotate out within 12 months, it suits my needs, both physical and mental....but not sure about a house full....

Old git
September 2nd, 2023, 03:37
I have a live in "house boy" which I usually rotate out within 12 months, it suits my needs, both physical and mental....but not sure about a house full....

Do you recruit from the supply of MBs - or seek virgin stock?

latintopxxx
September 2nd, 2023, 13:25
virgin lol...i dont live in Thailand so its not MBs....its usually university students or young guys moving cities to new jobs...thay type of thing...i insist that they have a life...i dont need a stay at home kept boy...in exchange for accomidatuion, food, booze and tthe use of a car he is mine to use as i see fit...with a few conditions

maump
September 2nd, 2023, 20:52
A question

Seemed a delightful dream, but recruitment? Where do the boy bars go looking when they need fresh talent these days - or do they expect the talent to find them?

My vote for this is one of the many facebook thai gay "dating" groups. there are many young men looking for opportunities. if you posted the opportunity there, I'm sure you would get many responses.

latintopxxx
September 3rd, 2023, 02:21
....my challenge is when they get too comfortable and don't wanna leave...this despite me lettin g them know our arrangement is temporary and very transactional...so annoying...had a Phillipino once....big mistake...omg...so clingy...was in love, was gonna throw himself off a bridge...so dramatic..

christianpfc
September 3rd, 2023, 18:54
He had ideas of securing a remote idyll with a pool and walled garden, 'decorated' with young lads - no hardened rent boys, no ugly tattoos, just fresh cute 18-20 yr olds, attired as he directed.

I would like that too, but think it would be extremely difficult or expensive to arrange. How to get the boys to/from the premises at the desired time? How do the boys get along with each other and how keep them entertained (other than mobile phone, watching TV or drinking)?

A friend of mine used to have orgies in his hotel room, he told one boy to bring his friends, and it usually worked. However my friend was selective, I wouldn't have looked twice at most of them. I think the crucial part was not just money, but entertainment. They used to bet on the outcome of Thai boxing on TV and there was free beer and snacks.

Daveuk
September 11th, 2023, 14:40
I had a 19 year old houseboy about 5 years ago, who I met when he was wandering around the Dongtan gay beach area. I invited him to sit next to me where I bought him some food and and a beer. He had no English but using google translate I found that he had been in Pats only a week and was working in a laundry which he hated. With a hot slim body I asked him to come with me to my rented condo but he had to get back to his job. I said I would be at the beach the next day at 2.00 and would see him again if he wanted. Sure enough he turned up, sat with me. After a while I persuaded him to go into the flat calm sea with me where we had a little fun with me taking the opportunity to hold his cock. Later in my condo he was very nervous but I took it slow in bed and only fucked him when I sensed he was ready. After I while I gave him 1500 but he was reluctant to go saying that he didn’t want to go to work and would like to stay with me. We got dressed and I took him shopping for some smart shorts and tee shirt plus some very brief speedos.
Into the Complex to meet up with a couple of gay friends who rather approved of my new “boyfriend”. The following morning he returned to his shared room and came back with a large bag of his possessions. This took me aback but by now I was really into him and allowed him to “move in “. Later, working google translate hard, I set out the terms: he was to clean the condo, run errands, do some washing etc etc in addition to occupying my bed whenever I wanted. Over the next 7 weeks I gave him probably about 40000 plus buying him a fair few presents including some gold earrings. I definitely improved his prospects by giving him English lessons.
It all came to an end when I had to return home and was not able to get back for 8 months. I telephoned him a few times but it was obvious he had moved on and I suspect was working as a full time money boy. It was good whilst it lasted I have vivid memories of being sat with him around the pool - him in his vivid red speedos.

Keith
September 11th, 2023, 20:40
Seems good value !

Moses
September 12th, 2023, 02:31
===had a Phillipino once....big mistake...omg...so clingy===

Yeah... After second night you may easy find him near your door with his luggage ready to move in.

moistmango
September 13th, 2023, 21:47
It all came to an end when I had to return home and was not able to get back for 8 months. I telephoned him a few times but it was obvious he had moved on and I suspect was working as a full time money boy. It was good whilst it lasted I have vivid memories of being sat with him around the pool - him in his vivid red speedos.

Great story. The pair of red speedos as a closer - particularly vivid.

Daveuk
September 14th, 2023, 03:06
When I eventually got back to Pattaya I did look for him in the bars and gogos and also on Grindr and Romeo without success, although one day I thought I saw him as a passenger on a motor scooter riding down Soi Buakhow. I Left a few inviting texts on his phone which produced no response. Whilst he was with me he didn’t seem to use social media, at least not that I was aware of.

latintopxxx
September 14th, 2023, 03:16
you need to move on...he's clearly found a locally based ATM...at least he hasnt tried to string you along

Daveuk
September 14th, 2023, 05:52
4 years ago latintopxxx ! I certainly moved on and now he’s just a memory - but as you will gather from my story, a rather pleasant one.

maump
September 14th, 2023, 08:52
4 years ago latintopxxx ! I certainly moved on and now he’s just a memory - but as you will gather from my story, a rather pleasant one.

Been there... done that... have the heartache... damn codependent enabler.

latintopxxx
September 14th, 2023, 09:35
glad to hear that...some older guys get a bit silly as they age and become too dependent on their "love u long time" partrners which opens them up to elder abuse..

Daveuk
February 26th, 2024, 12:06
Anyone using Grindr just now in Pattaya ? I’ve just downloaded it,
Plenty of boys showing online and there, but finding that some turn out to anywhere but Pattaya.

Keith
February 26th, 2024, 15:23
I find that always an issue with Grindr!