PDA

View Full Version : Its official: Earwig is not LMTU

lonelywombat
August 28th, 2006, 15:38
Posted by earwig on baht-stop.com, to clear up the rumour

Thank you Spud yes there are some funny people writing on these forums and they like to hide behind a name like cowards, a few of them calling people who dont agree with them, names and accusing innocent people off all sorts of horrible things, it a shame they cant string a good story together most of them and seem so bitter and twisted, why they go so crazy I dont know, they dont like people who do write here.

Even though I see LMTU in the same places late at night and I think I've seen him writing late at night, If he made himself known to me Im sure Id find him a nice guy, as I do when I meet many people, but Im completely different Im sober

Now how many bars have mirrors in them?

August 28th, 2006, 15:52
[quote="lonelywombat"]Posted by earwig on baht-stop.com, to clear up the rumour

Even though I see LMTU in the same places late at night and I think I've seen him writing late at night, If he made himself known to me Im sure Id find him a nice guy, as I do when I meet many people, but Im completely different Im sober

quote]

So LMTU logs into Baht bus with his Earwig ID to tell us all that he is not really LMTU but Earwig, throwing in for good measure how nice a guy LMTU really is.

At least his dual ID posting endorses the accclaim that has been bestowed on him as Village Idiot. :cheers:

Aunty
August 28th, 2006, 15:59
Earwig???? Don't you mean Earwax? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

August 28th, 2006, 17:36
Fartifact!
You're such a venerable shrine of information, there should be crutches hanging from you, surely.
Instead of just crotches.

August 28th, 2006, 19:31
Why People continue to make the posters more Interesting then things to do in Thailand I don't know, I'm not an old relic or Fartifact to view when on vacation here you know, or am I
. :drunken:

Not at all LMTU or Earwig, who are you today?

You will never in your wildest dreams be more interesting than Thailand but you are however a source of immense amusement and ridicule as you can see from these forums.

Maybe if your stuck to posting under the one name then your postings may , I said may, gain a little credibilty rather than be seen as those of a VI talking to and praising himself.

August 29th, 2006, 00:19
"and they like to hide behind a name like cowards,"..unless of course you were christened Mr Lonely Wombat...but obviously coming from a bizarre country like Australia with a name like that, where most of the men like to wear party frocks it wouldn't be unusual.however..it is a well known fact that there are only 3 people on this board who do not hide behind names but in fact use their genuine names and the are moi of course ,the famous Monty and Mr John Botting !!! :geek:

Surfcrest
August 29th, 2006, 01:42
Mr LMTU who he says he is and only who he says he is.

If you have met him you would know how unfounded your
misguided comments are about him.

Say what you want about what he writes if you
must, but the character slurs are juvenile.

Surfcrest

August 29th, 2006, 03:13
Mr LMTU who he says he is and only who he says he is.

Surfcrest

Of course he is dearie, of course he is. :wave:

Dodger
August 29th, 2006, 04:27
LMTU...

Continue writing with an open pen and pay no notice to this board riff-raff.

I'll state again, as I have in the past...those who contribute the least - always bitch and moan the most. This is just a phenomenon of human nature that should be regarded as trivial, or better yet, meaningless.

Now, give that cute boy on the stool next to you a pinch in the ass for me...see you in 4 weeks.

Vic

bucknaway
August 29th, 2006, 05:06
Dodger, will you please stop posting your countdown of weeks. It is making me feel a certain kind of way... I mean... your in and out of Thailand more than a fat kid in a candy store...

I get there in October.... You don't see me telling everyone that I GET THERE IN OCTOBER. And you don't see me telling anyone that I WILL VISIT PATTAYA, PHUKET, CHIANG MAI AND BANGKOK.

No one even knows that I WILL BE GOING TO THE NATIONS PARTY ON THE ISLAND OF PHUKET and no one needs to know that I WILL BE STAYING ONE WEEK AT BABYLON.

So... Could you just stop counting down the days??? Just a tiny bit? :clown:

For me??? (Does his best puppy-dog look) :geek:

August 29th, 2006, 05:17
... no one needs to know that I WILL BE STAYING ONE WEEK AT BABYLON.

and from the looks of that new pic in your avatar, you're lean-and-mean and ready for the action that will undoubtedly be coming your way, Buck! Nice job. :thumbright:

TOQ
August 29th, 2006, 05:21
(Does his best puppy-dog look) :geek:

It is a fine looking "puppy dog" too.. You should be proud. :)

john

lonelywombat
August 29th, 2006, 07:55
"and they like to hide behind a name like cowards,"..unless of course you were christened Mr Lonely Wombat...but obviously coming from a bizarre country like Australia with a name like that, where most of the men like to wear party frocks it wouldn't be unusual.however..it is a well known fact that there are only 3 people on this board who do not hide behind names but in fact use their genuine names and the are moi of course ,the famous Monty and Mr John Botting !!! :geek:

Now I have heard it said that Pearl is a man who likes to throw on a frock and be called by a womans name.

So what would his/her real name be?

August 29th, 2006, 12:49
I was born with a slight malformation which was corrected with what is popularly called these days gender reassignment surgery (in Shanghai-the only place such thing was available at the time). My dear father was a sailor..or so I believe and certainly me mother remembers it that way as she was working at the time as a sort of hostess/entertainer on the Hamburg docks and there were several navies in town at the time and she recalls at least a dozen naval uniforms in her room over that weekend. Sadly she never did catch his name so when she went to register my birth, she had as usual been celebrating with some of her girlfriends at a Chinese establishment and been partaking in the backroom with some drug called Opium which was rather popular at the time..( and not the Yves St Laurent variety) and when asked to state my name she mumbled the name of the restaurant she had been at before passing out in front of the registry clerk...henceforth I've been known as Pearl of the Orient.

This was difficult when I was young as I was still sent to a boy's school although I regarded myself as a lass and received a terrible drubbing from the yobbish louts for my habit of combining football boots with a rather glamorous ballgown, which at the age of eleven you can imagine takes some guts..although if you are an Aussie as your name suggests is probably quite normal for you.

lonelywombat
August 29th, 2006, 13:58
This was difficult when I was young as I was still sent to a boy's school although I regarded myself as a lass and received a terrible drubbing from the yobbish louts for my habit of combining football boots with a rather glamorous ballgown, which at the age of eleven you can imagine takes some guts..although if you are an Aussie as your name suggests is probably quite normal for you.

I still have my nightie with the fur trimmed hem line, to keep my neck warm when I get married,I was always told

August 29th, 2006, 14:34
have that as an important part of your wedding trousseau as indeed every Aussie man should.

What else could one expect from a country that would elect such a strange woman like Dame Edna Everage as their Prime Minisiter :geek: :geek: