PDA

View Full Version : New gogo bar in Boyztown

francois
July 22nd, 2023, 12:04
The newest go-go bar in Pattaya is Classic Boy Bar in Boyztown located at the old Cupidol site, across from Boyz,Boyz, Boyz. When I visited at 9 pm last night, Friday, July 21, there were 5 boys on stage and a few customers. Drinks were about 180 Baht. Hope it does well for them. Oh the dancers were wearing sexy underwear!!:clapping:

DragonMaster
July 22nd, 2023, 14:51
If anyone is interested, a new go go bar has opened in Boyztown.

Classic Boy Bar has opened in the old Cupidol location. I stopped by last night to check it out, and had a nice chat with the owner.

Drinks prices vary slightly depending on the content, but are generally 250 baht for premium liquor.

Off fee’s 500 baht

Short time room 500 baht

The bar has only been open for a couple of days. Owner says he has 8 boys now, more coming. Only four present when I was there. Check it out if you are in the area. I hope he can do well.

francois
July 22nd, 2023, 15:17
I also went to Classic Bar last night and experience was much the same as DragonMaster.
My drink, club soda was 180 Baht. I did try to post but it must have gotten lost.

christianpfc
July 22nd, 2023, 18:03
Francois, your post was in feedback forum. I moved it here, now it's at the begin of the thread because it was posted first.

pong
July 23rd, 2023, 00:14
Was not that once also the name of a ditto bar in either Boyztown or perhaps Sunee? But nice to see there is still someone who tries to set up new things.

Dodger
July 23rd, 2023, 10:52
Was not that once also the name of a ditto bar in either Boyztown or perhaps Sunee? But nice to see there is still someone who tries to set up new things.

You're may be thinking about the old "Classic Boys" on soi Twilight/Bangkok. Twinks Galore!!! Such great memories.

Patanawet
July 23rd, 2023, 13:33
You're may be thinking about the old "Classic Boys" on soi Twilight/Bangkok. Twinks Galore!!! Such great memories.

And the wonderful waiter/mamasan who thought he was directing people to their seats thinking he was an air stewardess doing the pre flight demonstration.
I'd love to think it was the same people with the owner who was inevitably the wife of a policeman

Oliver2
July 23rd, 2023, 15:57
There was certainly a Classic Boyz in Boyztown twenty or so years ago. I think it may have been upstairs next to, or near, Dream Boyz.

And yes, the BKK version was twinkier than most. One of the dancers sported the most outrageous haircut I've ever seen; it consisted of two different styles, left and right, seemingly with no correlation whatsoever.
As Dodger says, memories, memories......

christianpfc
July 24th, 2023, 16:35
Classic Boys in Soi Twilight was at the end of the soi, when coming from Surawong. It closed for good when all Soi Twilight shut down in 2019.

thaiophilus
July 25th, 2023, 01:28

Yes, there was such a bar in Boyztown. TMOT7 (1999) lists the "Classic Boys Club (http://www.pattayacity.com/classicboys.html)" at 325/47 Pattayaland 1.

latintopxxx
July 25th, 2023, 02:15
was that the one with a huge fish tank that the boys swam in...?

Dodger
July 25th, 2023, 08:49
was that the one with a huge fish tank that the boys swam in...?

You're thinking of "Splash" which sat directly next door to "Throb" in Boyztown. Both were owned by a farang named Kevin Quill who was gifted with knowing what his patrons wanted.

Splish - splash!

Mancs
July 26th, 2023, 04:58
You're thinking of "Splash" which sat directly next door to "Throb" in Boyztown. Both were owned by a farang named Kevin Quill who was gifted with knowing what his patrons wanted.

Splish - splash!

Classic Bar in Soi Twilight had a water tank, used for the show. I forget what they did with it, as I was eyeing up the other staff.

Daveuk
July 29th, 2023, 15:07
The former Cupidol location is a prime one in BT. About 7 or 8 years ago Cupidol was a very popular gogo, known for twinks. But it seemed to deviate from that formula and went into decline with an aggressive mamasan and eventually closed.

latintopxxx
July 30th, 2023, 04:01
yeah classic...at the end of the soi...banana bar being at the other main entrance...good times

Patanawet
August 6th, 2023, 18:24
Classic Bar in Soi Twilight had a water tank, used for the show. I forget what they did with it, as I was eyeing up the other staff.

You missed little. The water was often so murky there was not much to see.
Was 'the other staff' the mamasan/waiter the one who thought he was an airline stewardess guiding you to your seat waving his arms?
One of the naked swimmers in the tank is now a waiter in balcony Pub but he has 'filled out' a little.