PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya holidays

aot871
June 28th, 2023, 15:18
At what age would you give up traveling to pattaya for a holiday?

francois
June 28th, 2023, 15:21
90 years old.

Dodger
June 28th, 2023, 16:49
At what age would you give up traveling to pattaya for a holiday?

Then I moved here.

latintopxxx
June 28th, 2023, 17:07
dodger is on a roll...terribly witty

christianpfc
June 30th, 2023, 01:21
Not a question of age, but of health.

scottish-guy
July 1st, 2023, 22:28

Specifically, whether you can still get it up

Marsilius
July 3rd, 2023, 14:10
Having visited every year since 1993, I too thought I would carry on indefinitely with a couple of visits each year. Covid struck the world when I was 67 years old, however, and, much to my amazement, I found that I did not miss Thailand. I felt that, over the years, I had experienced it to the full. Moreover, as I’ve got older the discomfort of long-haul flights meant that I’d moved up to Business Class and so the expense of each holiday had increased considerably. I’ve now decided on a final visit in 2024, just to see how things have changed post-Covid. I suspect, though, that had the pandemic not occurred, I would have carried on holidaying regularly in Thailand until prevented by poor health / death itself.

latintopxxx
July 3rd, 2023, 15:17
for older guys, especially north european guys, Thailand is a very attractive retirement option, warm, affordable and if one is interested sex is available...why stay home where old peoiple are ignored and invisible

francois
July 3rd, 2023, 18:31
Agree latintop, but would add "especially North American guys, Australian guys, New Zealand guys and guys from all over the world."

latintopxxx
July 4th, 2023, 02:55
yes, the "north european" way of treating old people, anyone over 70

Dodger
July 4th, 2023, 09:43

Excellent point!

Like a commercial they keep showing on TV where a lady says "you can be old at 60 - or young at 80". So true.

I've always felt that our "biological age" (based on the physical condition of our bodies) is much more important than our chronological (numerical ) age by far. Actually, this is the only measure of "age" that really matters. Where numerical age, e.g., 50-60-70-80-90, etc. has much less influence on the quality and longevity of our lives than some people seem to think it has.

My partner Jai said to me once..."well, you are much older than me so you will probably pass to your next life before me". My response was..."probably so, but that's exactly what my last partner told me shortly before he died at numerical age 27".

I read somewhere where studies show that when older people (numerical age) interact with younger people it tends to keep them young and they live longer. Now that's something I can easily subscribe to.

Being partnered with a guy who's less than half my age gives me a reason to want to learn new things that I normally (at this stage of my life) wouldn't be the least bit interested in which keeps the mind active. It also motivates my to stay in better shape physically so I look better...resulting from eating better...exercising more...caring more about what I look like when standing in front of a mirror...and enjoying sex more

There's not a doubt in my mind that having a lifestyle that's highly interactive with young people, especially when continuous sexual interactions are involved, is adding years on my life.

IMO...the minute you stop your HOLIDAYS in life - the process of dying begins.

bkkguy
July 4th, 2023, 19:27
I read somewhere where studies show that when older people (numerical age) interact with younger people it tends to keep them young and they live longer

you know the old saying - "You're only as old as those you feel"!