PDA

View Full Version : Guest ( Boys) friendly Hotels

Sunset
June 19th, 2023, 17:01
knows someone guestfriendly hotels ( can take boys to the room, not charge ), not in boystown or jomtien complex, but in the center of pattaya, i have requested (email) many hotels, few hotels have responded, but the most hotels not give answer, i think it`s difficult to find hotels that are guest friendly, is my opinion, if the hotels don`t answer

francois
June 19th, 2023, 21:56
I can only assume that all hotels are guest friendly in Pattaya.

Chuai-Duai
June 20th, 2023, 08:10
The Bayview Hotel actively discourages guests with night time security stopping them. If you insist they charge a joiners fee.

The very central and expensive Avani is more obliging with no fee but they must surrender their ID to the security guy

DrewSpz
June 20th, 2023, 10:15
Go to mosiac. It’s all key fob access. No front desk, no embarrassing ID checks. It’s the best

RonanTheBarbarian
June 21st, 2023, 04:15
This is a handy website with a list of guest-friendly hotels in Pattaya:

https://guestfriendlyhotels.asia/guest-friendly-hotels-pattaya/

All on this list don't charge for joiners.

Includes a few 5 star options.

Keith
June 21st, 2023, 18:23
Thanks for list. I am aguy who knows Bangkok well, but have never been to Pattaya. I may go down there next month. I know there are a lot of comments here about hotels, but as I do t know the area, it is confusing. Could someone suggest a good hotel, ie4 or 5 star, convenient to the go go bars? I can't work out whether Boystown, jomtien complex etc is the best place to be!

Thanks

christianpfc
June 21st, 2023, 21:09
Go to mosiac. It’s all key fob access. No front desk, no embarrassing ID checks. It’s the best
I second that. You could walk in with an elephant and nobody would notice.

Nearby "Boutique Bravo Hotel" (name is important, there are other hotels of similar names, no experience with these) has a joiner fee displayed at reception, but not enforced (based on total over 5 stays by me or a friend).

RonanTheBarbarian
June 22nd, 2023, 02:23
A couple of things to note.

I see that you are interested in four or five star hotels.

Mosaic is luxury serviced apartments rather than a hotel. If you just want a fancy room, Mosaic may fit the bill. However, if you want other services like a breakfast or room service, it might not be quite what you want.

Regarding where to stay, Jomtien is better if you want to be closer to the gay beach, and for nights out if you like host bars. There are no gogo bars in Jomtien.

If you like gogo bars, rather than just host bars, around Boyztown might be better.

Transport is quick and easy between the two areas,however, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

Perhaps you should pick an area, and look at which of the five star hotels on the website I quoted previously are closest to it.

I dont think Agate in the Jomtien Complex is included in the list though - if you are considering the Jomtien area, it is a nice hotel popular with gay customers, and allows joiners.

One good thing about Pattaya in general is that you can get four and five star hotels for a very reasonable price.

Daveuk
June 22nd, 2023, 13:53
I would not stay in a cheap hotel in the Soi Buakhow area. Many down market “2 week millionaires are found there” . Could get gay phobia when seen with younger Thais.

Keith
June 22nd, 2023, 14:57
Thanks!

maump
June 24th, 2023, 22:57
the Agate is a nice choice. of course you could AirBNB one of the nice condos around jomtien as well. as mentioned before transport between Boystown and Jomtien is very easy... and can be fun..

latintopxxx
June 25th, 2023, 02:09
daveuk, u just need to harden up, i rea;ly dont care what others, especially strangers, think of me, if i get any sort of homophobia I get loud...usually works with bullies..on one occasion walked into the elevator with my newly found companion who clearly was a good 30 years younger than me ...two scottish chaps were there accompanied by a single local female that looked like a dog doing a handstand...I got some verbal abuse (probably because they coukld see my hand was down the back of his jeans exploring the valley of pleasure)...i very loudly exclaimed that they needed to decide if they wanted to spend the rest of their holiday in a Thai jail ....immediately calmed them down

Daveuk
July 9th, 2023, 14:41
Latin - 21 years of visiting Thailand as a gay tourist I think I’m hardened up already as far as homophobia is concerned. The incident which caused me to give my advice to avoid certain low grade hotels in the Soi Buakhow area occurred about 5 years ago when I had travelled to Pattaya for a few days from Bkk with a bisexual friend who was currently in “boy mode”. I had tried to persuade him to book rooms at the Ambiance or a Complex hotel but he favoured one off Buakhow with a swimming pool he liked. After 2 days of our stay without problems, we were just sat by the pool with our Thai “boyfriends” we had offed the previous evening when we were confronted by a group of beer drinking farangs making offensive comments in our direction. I reacted with a few suitable words but my pal was rather shaken. We checked out later that day and spent the rest of out visit at the Zing in the Complex, where we had only friendly contacts with str guests. I should add that my pal had agreed to be 100% gay whilst on the trip.

latintopxxx
July 10th, 2023, 12:51
nah..i dont give up that easy...must be the latin temoer I in herited from my dad..I go into rage mood....can be a problem ...

Dick
July 10th, 2023, 18:55

Is Mosaic currently open? I tried both Agoda and Hotels.com and whatever dates I tried, they both came back with rooms unavailable.

francois
July 10th, 2023, 19:25
Yes, Mosaic is open. I believe under new management,Chinese.

Lotusleaf
July 10th, 2023, 19:45
Is Mosaic currently open? I tried both Agoda and Hotels.com and whatever dates I tried, they both came back with rooms unavailable.

You need to email Mosaik and wait patiently, very patiently for a reply. No longer listed on any booking sites that I have researched.

siscu58
July 11th, 2023, 10:36
Mosaik is under a new unprofessional management. They only accept direct reservations and cash payments. Prices are gone up and service gone down.

Marc K
July 12th, 2023, 04:17
Mosaik is under a new unprofessional management. They only accept direct reservations and cash payments. Prices are gone up and service gone down.

It all sounds dreadful. What has happened to "gay accommodations"? Ambiance & Café Royal used to be great, but hey that was many years ago. And there was Flamingo in DN which was a great value for a time. Not to mention Om Yim in Bangkok. And Babylon... The list of lost treasures is long.

francois
July 12th, 2023, 12:21
Ambiance, Cafe Royale, Copa, Serene and Classroom are still active in Boyztown area.

Daveuk
July 12th, 2023, 15:07
I’ve had a couple of good stays at the Ambiance since Covid . Still very popular with gay guests.

francois
July 12th, 2023, 16:13
Ambiance, Cafe Royale, Copa, Serene and Classroom are still active in Boyztown area.

Copa rooms are quite nice!

oio999
July 22nd, 2023, 17:39
Yes, Mosaic is open. I believe under new management,Chinese.

What’s a shame, Mosaic under Chinese management ? No wonder they only want cash payment, Hidden cameras in room must be an extra complimentary feature and surveillance cameras all over the place, where is your privacy then? I used to stay at Holidayshome Hotel just opposite Mosaic, had no issues having boys stayed overnight , 3somes sometimes :devilsh: you can also use the swimming pool at their sister hotel Mind resorts Pattaya

pong
July 23rd, 2023, 00:21
About any HTL in Pattaya will expect at least some/half of their guests as single men to come back after the night out in town with a partner-obviously at least 90% will be mixed couples. Most HTL do not even rent out single rooms. And there will be no discrimination if partner is same or other sex. Asking for the ID is pretty common and, as has been explained here som many boring times. in Thai view seen as a wise precaution. It may however cause some minor probs with guys working illegeally in TH, f.e. the many Burmese or also some KHmer guys. But most have already found ways to cover that up.

sawat
November 19th, 2023, 20:14
You need to email Mosaik and wait patiently, very patiently for a reply. No longer listed on any booking sites that I have researched.

Why is this? Do they not want customers? What is their website or email address i cant find anything

sawat
November 19th, 2023, 20:37
Regarding where to stay, Jomtien is better if you want to be closer to the gay beach, and for nights out if you like host bars. There are no gogo bars in Jomtien.

If you like gogo bars, rather than just host bars, around Boyztown might be better.

Transport is quick and easy between the two areas,however, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

What are you meant to do at host bars, especially if you are traveling by yourself? Do you just sit down, drink beer and talk awkwardly with a host, or am I missing something? Doesn't seem enjoyable to me at all. Also, what is the best way to travel between boztown and jomtien?

francois
November 19th, 2023, 22:10
What are you meant to do at host bars, especially if you are traveling by yourself? Do you just sit down, drink beer and talk awkwardly with a host, or am I missing something? Doesn't seem enjoyable to me at all. Also, what is the best way to travel between boztown and jomtien?

Host bars are convenient to just have a drink or to look for someone to for sex. Easy to find a boy for sex by just asking him; the typical response is Yes. As for travel, from Boyztown best to take a motorcycle taxi rather than a Baht Bus or use Bolt for a car. From Jomtien, then easy to get on a Baht Bus for 10 Baht.

latintopxxx
November 19th, 2023, 23:58
sawat...i almost choke on my chamomile tea when I read your post...thats why host bars were invented...to provide a service for single guys...last thing the "boy" wants is two of us pounding his delicate rear...

sawat
November 20th, 2023, 06:49
lol to be honest i felt so awkward last year when I went to jomtien for the first time. It seems like there were mostly groups of farangs together and everyone watching a guy walk through alone. I then got stuck with this host boy i wasnt interested in at all. A lot of them approaching me but I didnt really like any. I feel much easier and relaxed in a gogo.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2023, 08:33
...they are very good at attaching themselves..lol...its their profession...you need to be ruthless, if u r not interestred just say ...but in a nice way like..." im looking for something different"...dont make it personal...like dont say " u r too fat"...or "too old"...agree that host bars are more interactive whereas in a gogo with the loud music and with the audience/stage set up there is that degree of seperation which means there is less chance of being annoyed by some unwanted approach

Lotusleaf
November 21st, 2023, 14:25
Why is this? Do they not want customers? What is their website or email address i cant find anything

Re MOSAIK

It would seem from google searches that the website no longer exists.

I have previously contacted them via the emails below:

nong997@gmail.com

mosaik.apartment@gmail.com

info@mosaikpattaya.net

I suspect that info@mosaikpattaya.net will no longer exist if the website has ceased to exist.

Let us know if you have any success.