PDA

View Full Version : La Cuisine au Beurre closed for good

christianpfc
June 12th, 2023, 00:20
On a recent trip to Pattaya, I noticed La Cuisine au Beurre closed, with a note they closed for good. Does anyone know the reason or have contact for their staff? They had my favorite salmon filet (boiled, not fried!) and I'm looking for their recipe, or want to know where their chef goes for work, so I can get it there.

Gaybutton
June 12th, 2023, 01:20
I don't know how to contact the staff, but I do know why they closed. Very simple - just like so many other Pattaya venues they no longer were getting enough customers to remain in business.

Lotusleaf
June 12th, 2023, 19:47
The soi has become very dark and dead at night. Any venue that is open at night has very few patrons if any.
Even Tops in Tukcom shows a decline in patronage and has reduced it's bakery and prepared foods considerably.
My last stay at Mosaik felt somewhat flat given the lack of street life.

Marc K
June 17th, 2023, 05:21
The soi has become very dark and dead at night.

It's a pity. I spent many an evening eating dinner at "Beurre" whose cuisine was a bit heavy, more-Germanic-than-French, but whose prices were always fair. It's companion/competitor in Day-Night, Petite Planète, is also gone? Given the "disappearance" of BT, SP and now DN, it would appear that JC is now the only game in town.

francois
June 17th, 2023, 10:47
Petite Planet is still open and has customers. Seems that people preferred Petite Planet over "Beurre".
Still activity in Boyztown at BoyzBoyzBoyz with their shows and ToyBoys with many go-go dancers atin their skimpy outfits. Other venues still open are DreamBoys, X Boys and A Bomb.
Nice Boys in Sunee has a number of dancers on stage although limited customers. Winner Bar usually has 5 to 10 go-go also with limited customers.

Mancs
June 18th, 2023, 04:22
Petite Planet is still open and has customers. Seems that people preferred Petite Planet over "Beurre".
Still activity in Boyztown at BoyzBoyzBoyz with their shows and ToyBoys with many go-go dancers atin their skimpy outfits. Other venues still open are DreamBoys, X Boys and A Bomb.
Nice Boys in Sunee has a number of dancers on stage although limited customers. Winner Bar usually has 5 to 10 go-go also with limited customers.

I went once to Petite Planet. I didn't think it was very French but it was ok and I wish them well in these hard times. Nice Boys and Winner Bar soldier on and deserve our custom. Toy Boys still great for twinks.

Oliver2
June 18th, 2023, 14:01
My experience of Le Petite Planet was more than positive. The standard of cooking was close to that of Le Bordeaux and half its price. It reminded me of the Parisienne brasseries on the Left Bank I used to visit forty years ago.

arsenal
June 18th, 2023, 17:19
LPP
DD
CaB

It's all about the set price 3 course dinner. Everything else is secondary. Doesnt gotta be Michelin starred...just nice, delicious and reasonably priced.

siscu58
June 22nd, 2023, 17:58
LPP
DD
CaB

Translate please

billyhouston
June 23rd, 2023, 01:31
La Petite Planete

Deli Diner

La Cuisine au Beurre

which are, or were, three resaurants down the side of TukCom. I believe that the Deli Diner has closed, along with La Cuisine au Beurre.

siscu58
June 23rd, 2023, 02:36
Thank you

colmx
June 24th, 2023, 06:47
RIP Cuisine au Beurre, for those too new to remember CAB was originally located in Sunee and was located around the old Euroboys premises.
Not surprised they have closed as their post Covid menu was very limited and potato sides besides French fries were always "finish already"