PDA

View Full Version : Damn...STDs

latintopxxx
April 19th, 2023, 08:27
a while ago I carried on about how i wasnt worried about stds as Im on PrEP and everything else can treated or managed letting one lead a normal healthy life....WELL...in the last 6 weeks Ive had chlamydia twice and a very hard to treat gonorreah once...has definitely put a damper on my sex life..in fact my sex drive just about dissapeared for two weeks and only now is returning to anyrthing resembling normality...the gono was the worse, didnt respond to the usual meds and I was put on a drip...oh the price one pays for being a promiscuous slut...funny thing is its not like ive learnt my lesson, now that my sex drive has kicked in Im at it again...

mr giggles
April 19th, 2023, 12:08
Stop being such a skank!

latintopxxx
April 19th, 2023, 15:03
yes.....after catching nothing for ages all of a sudden i feel like ive been run over by a bus...which then proceeded to reverse back over me ...woe is me...

moistmango
April 19th, 2023, 20:22
yes.....after catching nothing for ages all of a sudden i feel like ive been run over by a bus...which then proceeded to reverse back over me ...woe is me...

LOL. STDs aren't funny, but that comment was.

latintopxxx
April 20th, 2023, 02:28
well i have had them in the past and one takes the prescribed regime of whatever poison they give you and its gone...but to get hit 3 times in 6 weeks is un heard of...maybe its that karma thing that blind boy keeps bringing up...

maump
April 20th, 2023, 06:45
After a previous trip to Thailand, I had PReP(truvada) but came home with chlamydia, which was quickly cured. my most recent trip to Thailand and Philippines I used Bacterial PrEP (Doxycycline) and viral PReP. I know I was repeatedly receptive to a chlamydia and gonorrhea infected cock.

Neither of the two bacterial infections were able to take hold in me. Limited research is showing it pretty effective even if taken as PeP.

I will use it again on my next skank adventure.

latintopxxx
April 20th, 2023, 09:58
...now im confused...the prep im talkin g about greatly reduced the possibility of getting aids...what r u carrying on about...sorry if i come across as short tempered but im kinda cranky as my dick isnt working the way it usually does...

AsDaRa
April 20th, 2023, 11:12
I was thinking about PreP also for my next visit. Never taken it before. Is it true you first need multiple tests and then repeat theme every 3 months?? Or you can just buy it somewhere without doing all these tests first ?

latintopxxx
April 20th, 2023, 13:32
in my country its subsidised so its almost free but does need a doctors prescription...initially I had to do liver function tests every 3 months, after the 4th test came back all good I now only do the liver function test once a year

Lovechef
April 22nd, 2023, 00:45
I have read that Doxy prep can be useful, althought I have not tried it. my doctor suggested that if you take prep for HIV, that this Doxycycline should be taken within 72 hrs post "encounter" :)

According to the US CDC, recent research showed that Doxy PEP reduced bacterial STIs overall by 66% (among people on PrEP), and 62% (among people living with HIV). Doxy PEP was effective in preventing chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.

Dodger
April 22nd, 2023, 16:30
If you're having intercourse with a prostitute - wear a condom.

Just a thought!

Oliver2
April 22nd, 2023, 21:02
.....yes, and if you don't, remember that you may pass on an infection to a guy less able than you to pay for treatment.

Aussie1978
April 23rd, 2023, 02:08

Just a thought!

I never have worn condoms. For me - they are a real turn off. Thank goodness for Prep and other treatments.

Dodger
April 23rd, 2023, 08:13
I never have worn condoms. For me - they are a real turn off. Thank goodness for Prep and other treatments.

Same...same, but I never took Prep either and consider myself extremely lucky.

How I managed to survive Pattaya's Hay Day without ever wearing a condom is nothing short of a miracle.

Mason45
April 23rd, 2023, 08:52
To me using a condom is similar to wearing a rain coat when showering.

Oliver2
April 23rd, 2023, 13:46
What does your partner think about it?

thaiophilus
April 23rd, 2023, 16:31

Just a thought!

Better than turning yourself into a fermentation vessel breeding the next wave of drug-resistant pathogens.