PDA

View Full Version : Philippines

rj631
April 18th, 2023, 16:48
Where to find good info on gay Philippines

maump
April 20th, 2023, 07:37
I spent January in PH. 7 days in Manilla, 21 days upcountry in Isabella (Cayuga city area and several days in Angeles (clark AFB direct flight from singapore)). There is not much gay Philippines as far as bars and sauna (a few). Macho dancing is not worth the money.

I found a local from the provinces to be my guide and bed mate. I paid him 1000p a day, plus food, drink, data, transportation etc. and fucked several of his friends...

there are MANY facebook groups Filipino seeking foreigners. also Romeo and Grindr will get you men. Many massage places in Manila and many more offering service on Grindr/facebook.

your best source of info is a filipino in manila area. go on facebook, or spoof your GPS to manila and use Grindr. they are very friendly, always looking for foreigner for love or money and will jump on you.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2023, 03:33
...i'm turning green with envy...guide and bed mate...

maump
April 28th, 2023, 20:46
...i'm turning green with envy...guide and bed mate...

I think you have described some very hot similar situations. I think you fare better than me.

Filipino province men

maump
May 6th, 2023, 19:50
Taken from rooftop bar in Angeles City (old Clark Air Force Base city not far from Subic Bay navy base north of Manila) There is a direct flight from Singapore and that means no manila needed (manila is a mess).

Angeles is still very military left over town like Pattaya. Has a walking street with many girlie go-go bars. but not many (or any) male equivalent. Grindr is very active. men are about 2000p (1200 baht, 36$). cheap food beer transportation. but no walk to beach.

rented 2 bedroom airbnb for 1200 peso (had 3 men in tow, took all 3 to free sex clinic, one treated for Gonorrhea and chlamydia - Doxy prep kept me and the other man clean). went to the local American legion... I would go back. the area is flat, mostly farming (manual labor) but there is a major SM City mall. took my province men to avatar in IMAX3d. they had never seen a movie in a theater, 3D, or an IMAX (three virginities popped on one movie!). People not as overly friendly as province (american servicemen leftover feelings?)

I rode the Victory bus line premium from province to there and then from there to manila to leave. (800p Cauayan city about 6 hours over the mountains) 200 peso price to manila frm angeles.

Dax
May 10th, 2023, 06:01
Salamat po, maump. I have to admit, I miss the Philippines, especially the Spanish looking Filipino men.

maump
May 11th, 2023, 07:41
Salamat po, maump. I have to admit, I miss the Philippines, especially the Spanish looking Filipino men.

Filipinos are pretty hot in bed, not inhibited... but in the cities, tend to fat, too much rice!

latintopxxx
May 11th, 2023, 11:11
...then I must be getting ALL the rejects...Ive had at least a dozen...total waste of time and OMG...so clingy...like you fuck them more than once and its seen as some sort of commitment...like we are married now..

Dax
May 11th, 2023, 11:36
Lol, latin, so true. You take them out for a bite and maybe some shopping and before you know it, you're engaged.

maump
May 12th, 2023, 08:07
...then I must be getting ALL the rejects...Ive had at least a dozen...total waste of time and OMG...so clingy...like you fuck them more than once and its seen as some sort of commitment...like we are married now..

Can't argue with that. they are all looking for love with a foreigner. not much hope in PH.

kittyboy
August 20th, 2023, 21:24
Hey Maump -
I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.

maump
August 21st, 2023, 04:31
Hey Maump -
I am planning a trip to the PH next year and was thinking of flying into Angeles City as a jet lag reccuperation stop. I looked online and I see 10-15 gay bars clustered abound the SM City Clark mall.
You reported few if any gay bar. Did you check any of the google identified gay bars?
I am still planning on resting up a couple of days in Angeles and would like to relax and recuperate from flying.

As an aside - In the past I have used Fale GPS to spoof Grindr but now Grindr detects the use of a fake GPS app and does not send you to the fake GPS location so I guess I will need to wait until I get to the PH to use Grindr.

Next time I go, I will fly into Angeles (clark) or Cebu if I can. so, much better than Manila. I rather liked the town.

I walked past several "hole in the wall" gay bars near the mall (my airbnb was near walking street and the mall). I did not go in as my entourage (province men) was not interested thinking it would be the same as manila macho dancer bar and my little head was already satisfied.

I have not figured out how to get around grindrs current no gps spoof yet. although I have read if you run it inside a windows computer, it can still be spoofed.

ANYONE figured out how to spoof the latest grindr load?

kittyboy
August 21st, 2023, 08:16
Thanks for the information.
I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.

maump
August 21st, 2023, 08:21
Thanks for the information.
I am hoping to meet some Phillipinos to show me around and from your desription is sounds pretty easy on Grindr or Blued..etc.
I am guessing the Phillipinos speak English which is a plus.

I was in Manila about 10 years ago and Meh... it was OK.

Filipino/Filipina is the correct spelling. and yes, many speak english if they attended secondary school. but plenty are reluctant to speak it because they are self-conscious and don't use english much especially in the provinces. the knowledge is less in the poor who are not educated. no problem in the cities.

latintopxxx
August 26th, 2023, 02:58
I find Philipinos terribly annoying, very clingy, fuck em once and they act like we are engaged, fuck em twice and they wanna move in and start rearranging the furniture...

maump
August 26th, 2023, 18:30
I find Philipinos terribly annoying, very clingy, fuck em once and they act like we are engaged, fuck em twice and they wanna move in and start rearranging the furniture...

They will fall in love with you just from talkin on messenger... but they are very fun in bed, and generally very friendly and happy to be around. their family will immediately accept you as BF, husband, ATM.

DrewSpz
August 26th, 2023, 20:16
Does anyone know of any good forums, like this one, but centered around Philippines?

Moses
August 27th, 2023, 16:16
=== figured out how to spoof the latest grindr load? ====

It is easy. Install any emulator of mobile phone on your computer and you will have fake phone with fake location. There are a lot such programs. Most advanced now is BlueStacks (google it).