PDA

View Full Version : Best twinks in Pattaya

Aussie1978
April 13th, 2023, 11:29
Hi,

Wise friends.

Which bars have the best, freshest twinks in town?

Planning a trip :)

Thank you

francois
April 13th, 2023, 12:16
As far as I know, the only go-go bar with twinks is Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza. For beer bars, then it would be in Jomtien Complex/Supertown where you can take your pick.

gerefan2
April 13th, 2023, 19:40
Toyboys too in BT

Oliver2
April 13th, 2023, 21:08
There's hardly a 7 11 that doesn't have at least one cute twink serving....does this count? I thought not, but if it did, I'd add the waiters in Central's MK. I'm no longer an expert on bars and so that's the best I can do. Sorry.....but that's the wonder of Pattaya!

Aussie1978
April 14th, 2023, 03:16
As far as I know, the only go-go bar with twinks is Winner Bar in Sunee Plaza. For beer bars, then it would be in Jomtien Complex/Supertown where you can take your pick.

Thank you so much.. What about massage parlous? The best for cute twinks?

Aussie1978
April 14th, 2023, 03:17
Toyboys too in BT

Thank you!! I have taken a note :)

Aussie1978
April 14th, 2023, 03:18
There's hardly a 7 11 that doesn't have at least one cute twink serving....does this count? I thought not, but if it did, I'd add the waiters in Central's MK. I'm no longer an expert on bars and so that's the best I can do. Sorry.....but that's the wonder of Pattaya!

Thank you - this sounds like Copenhagen, where the cafe workers, street vendors look like models. :)

jmchass
April 14th, 2023, 21:51
Foxy massage and Soda massage in Jomtien

latintopxxx
April 15th, 2023, 03:43
...there is nothing "fresh" about any gogo thats been in Pattaya more than 5 min....if he's any good at his job he will be used multiple times a day...

Aussie1978
April 15th, 2023, 19:37
...there is nothing "fresh" about any gogo thats been in Pattaya more than 5 min....if he's any good at his job he will be used multiple times a day...

Fair point :) perhaps it would have been better to say ‘fresh-ish’ and certainly not worn out / ruined... ;)

Aussie1978
April 15th, 2023, 19:45

Noted thank you :)

latintopxxx
April 16th, 2023, 04:42
aussie...i always hope for a happt medium...as in the mb should look like the boy next door....like a college student...fresh faced and clean cut...but when it comes down to business he must be able to surpise me..be up for anything...able to grit his teeth and take it..

pong
April 16th, 2023, 11:09
About all do-as do the many massage shops, this will vary by day and time of day and perhaps season. You really do not need to worry-all these doubts and questions will solve themselves when there and then you even think why you even even posted this.
There is also an ample choice in where theyre from-besides the ever dwindling nr of Thai Lao, KHmer (Cambodia) and Burmese abound-avoid the VNese though as a generalising statement.

latintopxxx
April 16th, 2023, 16:57
...why so anti vietnam??

scottish-guy
April 16th, 2023, 19:06
...why so anti vietnam??

It’s an American tradition?

Aussie1978
April 16th, 2023, 19:12
aussie...i always hope for a happt medium...as in the mb should look like the boy next door....like a college student...fresh faced and clean cut...but when it comes down to business he must be able to surpise me..be up for anything...able to grit his teeth and take it..

Hey Latin,

I 100% agree with you. Fresh faced, but naughty. What’s the old saying ‘a angel outside the bedroom, and a devil in the bedroom’

christianpfc
April 16th, 2023, 23:34
...why so anti vietnam??
Experience. Own and several friends'. One of my friends recently had a Vietnamese boy and summarized the encounter: he asked a lot (of money) but didn't do a lot (in bed). Another friend had a Vietnamese boy and threw him out after 5 minutes (and regrets he gave him 500 for taxi, whereas 100 would have been enough) because after 5 minutes it became clear to my friend that the boy expected to leave after 5 minutes with 1000. A third friend however was happy with a recent encounter with a Vietnamese boy.

Vietnam as a country is great, and the boys I met there for free are okay, but I will not touch a Vietnamese money boy in Thailand with a barge pole.

latintopxxx
April 17th, 2023, 03:08
...good to know....my issue is how can one tell...to be perfectly frank I cant tell a Thai from a Burmese from a Vietnamese...anyway they wouldnt get away with it with me...no performance...no pay

pong
April 17th, 2023, 12:42
Come on latin-youve got a mouth and can ask. Thats about the very 1st Q anyway one always ask to such guys: where you from? Though for me often their name will already disclose it. VN tends to have-who would ever have thought- US names! Or at least for this type of trade. Not that many in Jomtien though-but quite a lot in the BKK msg shops along soi 6/Silom end. At least 2 other msg shops I often went to have banned them due to same reviews from steady clients.
For the rest der Chris answers it: thats the usual style of review for about 95% of them. But I-to put it in balance, should also add that IN VN-Saigon, it went far better-no extortionate requests and a good experience. MBs who have it all organised will also all have some knokploeg=heavy built encahsment enforcement teams behind them. Are you so SM you also want to deal; with that?

pong
April 17th, 2023, 12:48

Just a word of warning having been in both last time: do NOT use those rooms-Foxy has just 1 and its a real dump and Soda has those tiny enclaves with shared AC etc.
I recall-but double check, if you hit a guy you fancy there, let him come to your room, that ´OFF´ should be same price as the fee for inhouse and he should also have all the stuff needed with him. Thats what you get when you think its all just as it is in BKK. But @ Foxy I hit a freelance quite nice Lao guy who told me he had also worked as therapist/helper for elder seniors in FINland of all places for some 2yrs- not quite convincing as I happened to have visited FIN spring ´22-even the place called NOkia-he hardly knew anything FINish, but the treatment was quite good with a good finish too.

newalaan2
April 18th, 2023, 00:20
Just a word of warning having been in both last time: do NOT use those rooms-Foxy has just 1 and its a real dump and Soda has those tiny enclaves with shared AC etc.

Sorry Pong, but I have to disagree regarding Soda. [I have never been to Foxy so cannot comment on that establishment]. My experience at Soda has been, friendly staff and manager/ess, polite and helpful. Rooms are small but solid walls and lockable door [walls/door not to ceiling height, gap between top of wall and ceiling] , but not curtained as in some places. Massage table height and table/stool at side for items was fine for me. Shower/toilet down corridor as is in many, fine, shower cubicle private with folding style door/screen. Certainly prefer massage room at Soda to my own room with oil massage. Bt300 for massage/room. Felt items in room were safe when showering after. Boys very attentive/polite. Offer of carton of water in reception area while putting on footwear after massage. Also i dont remember 'shared' aircon, i was able to have the aircon in the room i used at the temp i wanted. How big a room do you really need for a massage? there was plenty room for massage table, small side stool, hanger for clothes, room for masseur to move all around the table. The massage rooms in Tuk Com area are all curtained without solid walls and door as in Soda. Unfair to 'lump' Soda and Foxy together, two very different establishments by the sounds of it, if Foxy has only 1 room.

I don't see ANY reason for 'warning' with regards to Soda. They have a few rooms 8? or more?, in fact i would recommend. Around 15+ boys to choose from the times i visited, mix of types. This was during my last trip in Nov last year. There were a few twinks available when i visited, but every day can be different depending who shows up for work. I will update when i visit next month.

Mason45
April 18th, 2023, 08:41
I haven't been to Jomtien for 3-4 months now and I'm out of Pattaya right now, I'll be returning in 3 weeks time. As I've said in previous posts the massages in the Tukcom area aren't value for money anymore, one exception Royal House. Which of the Jomtien massages are value for money, this includes naked2naked and full on action. How much is a massage and the tip for these service. It's going to be a long 3 weeks as I'm horny now thinking about it.

jmchass
April 18th, 2023, 20:36
i went several times to Foxy massage in last december; i remembered at least two rooms. You can ask the massage boy to be naked .The massage boy proposed me to suck him and happy ending for me or for him . He was a cute Lao boy; you showered with the boy if you ask him and he will pamper you. As for the tip it depends on the prestation from 500 to 1000 baths for cumming.. In Soda massage i never had a naked boy.

Mason45
April 19th, 2023, 09:40
I can't believe the current attitude of some massage boys. I remember when the boys rarely asked for more than 500 baht for a full service. Many said " up to you " and any offering was accepted. I don't mind paying the extra if the service warrants it. Some of the boys should be paying us a tip as their perfornances in general are very sub standard. A friend of mine who's a regular pussy bar hopper said it's the same attitude with bar girls too.

arsenal
April 19th, 2023, 15:45
"I remember when the boys rarely asked for more than 500 baht for a full service."

moistmango
April 19th, 2023, 20:20
Newbie here planning a trip to Pattaya sometime this summer (BKK's charms have worn a little thin for me). I'm assuming the drill for go-go bars there is pretty much similar to the establishments in Patpong, but what's the routine for host bars? You ask a boy to sit down with you, buy him a drink, and pay an off fee if interested in post-bar festivities? What's the expected tip for the boy in this case?

francois
April 19th, 2023, 20:35
moistmango, depends on what post-bar festivities you have in mind. Short time sex, long time sex, karaoke, disco, restaurants, etc, etc. For short time, 1000 Baht minimum.

moistmango
April 19th, 2023, 21:12
moistmango, depends on what post-bar festivities you have in mind. Short time sex, long time sex, karaoke, disco, restaurants, etc, etc. For short time, 1000 Baht minimum.

Thanks. What's the usual amount if, yes, I'm interested in him spending the rest of the evening with me, and heading back to the hotel afterward?

francois
April 19th, 2023, 23:08
moistmango, sorry but I can't answer that as I normally don't have long time offs.

Dodger
April 20th, 2023, 16:48
Thanks. What's the usual amount if, yes, I'm interested in him spending the rest of the evening with me, and heading back to the hotel afterward?

1,500 THB is appreciated by most boys in Pattaya for an evening out and a short time back in the room...hasn't changed in decades.

If by chance you want the boy to spend the night (especially if morning sex is involved) it would be customary to tip a bit more.

Up2U as they say.

Enjoy!

jmchass
April 20th, 2023, 16:54
moismango 2000 bhts for long time and night with the boy

moistmango
April 20th, 2023, 22:53
@dodger @jmchass Thanks! That's good to know.

latintopxxx
April 21st, 2023, 03:25
i must have insecurity issues...cant stand having a stranger spend the night in my bed...wouldnt be able to have a proper sleep...

Aussie1978
April 21st, 2023, 04:19
i must have insecurity issues...cant stand having a stranger spend the night in my bed...wouldnt be able to have a proper sleep...

Latin - 100% agree with you here. I never have people sleep over. Not unless I really know them / like them. Much prefer my own company when I sleep. Short time is the way to go.

Dodger
April 21st, 2023, 17:05

After pouncing on his head and spitting in his face I'd be a bit concerned about falling asleep next to him myself...5555555555.

Sorry...just couldn't help it.

Aussie1978
April 23rd, 2023, 02:10
After pouncing on his head and spitting in his face I'd be a bit concerned about falling asleep next to him myself...5555555555.

Sorry...just couldn't help it.

lol