PDA

View Full Version : CGN Go-Go Pattaya

francois
April 1st, 2023, 13:31
There is a new go-go club coming to Pattaya by the name, CGN Go-G0.

CGN stands for Club de Garçons Nus (Naked Boys Club) and the lads will be truly naked on the stage. it has not caught on yet but it can be found in Sunny Plaza on an abandoned Soi, if one searches, as not advertised except for a small, discreet sign,

About 15 lads on stage doing their best to entice customers for a drink and an off. A variety of boys available from muscles to twinks although more so twinks. If it catches on the French owner plans to expand the repertoire of dancers.
Drinks are reasonably priced and off-fee is 500 B.

Today, is opening day with free offs for anyone buying a drink for themselves and a boy. :crazy_mini:

Chuai-Duai
April 1st, 2023, 18:29
mmm, opening on April 1...

latintopxxx
April 2nd, 2023, 16:16
TBH...he had me going...see what happens when the small head takes over..

Marc K
April 3rd, 2023, 08:49
There is a new go-go club coming to Pattaya by the name, CGN Go-G0...it has not caught on yet but it can be found in Sunny (sic) Plaza on an abandoned Soi, if one searches, as not advertised except for a small, discreet sign...Today, is opening day with free offs for anyone buying a drink for themselves and a boy. :crazy_mini:

Haha, françois, you devil, I'm sure you now have half of Pattaya searching every small soi within 10kms of Sunee!

francois
April 3rd, 2023, 09:13
People are looking in the wrong place, it is "Sunny Plaza".
Not many posts lately so thought some good news would liven things up.

Armando
April 3rd, 2023, 10:51
People are looking in the wrong place, it is "Sunny Plaza".
Not many posts lately so thought some good news would liven things up.
Just depressed me to learn it's not happening :dash:

Mancs
April 4th, 2023, 13:54
This bar is near the spaghetti tree in Sunny Plaza, as long as it's not raining.

francois
April 7th, 2023, 13:57
I was even excited to find CGN Go-Go after making my post, but regrettably, it only existed in my imagination. Sorry to have disappointed so many!

As the French would say, "Poisson d'Avril"

Chuai-Duai
April 8th, 2023, 03:57
I was even excited to find CGN Go-Go after making my post, but regrettably, it only existed in my imagination. Sorry to have disappointed so many!

You realise, don’t you, that having tantalised everyone with your business model you now have no option but to fulfil it?