PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien Apartments Recommendations?

Blacktouch
March 18th, 2023, 23:05
After staying numerous occasions at Mosaik apartments, I am now looking for apartments in the Jomtien area, and maybe near the Jomtien complex?

Do any of you have any recommendations please.

Looking for apartments with lifts too.

gerefan2
March 19th, 2023, 00:21
I have stayed twice in View Talay 2 which is right opposite Jomtien Complex.
There are two buildings (with lifts) and both have about 17 floors and separate very large swimming pools.
No problems bringing people back.
I paid 13000 per month for a 46 sq metre room in the low season and 15000 per month for the same room in high season. Cleaning, electric and water on top. About 3000 bt per month.
Recomended.

Blacktouch
March 19th, 2023, 00:34
I have stayed twice in View Talay 2 which is right opposite Jomtien Complex.
There are two buildings (with lifts) and both have about 17 floors and separate very large swimming pools.
No problems bringing people back.
I paid 13000 per month for a 46 sq metre room in the low season and 15000 per month for the same room in high season. Cleaning, electric and water on top. About 3000 bt per month.
Recomended.

Thank you kindly gerefan2.

Sounds good.

Blacktouch
March 19th, 2023, 00:39
After staying numerous occasions at Mosaik apartments, I am now looking for apartments in the Jomtien area, and maybe near the Jomtien complex?

Do any of you have any recommendations please.

Looking for apartments with lifts too.

I am also looking for apartments for short stays?

Staying two to three weeks?

gerefan2
March 19th, 2023, 04:48
View Talay 2 has apartments as well as rooms….

Marc K
March 22nd, 2023, 04:46
Highly recommend jomtien-condotel.com. I've stayed there on my visits to Thailand for more than 12 years now. Nice units. Great service. Almost reasonable prices. Near Dongtan Beach and a short walk to Jomtien Complex as well. Very quiet and peaceful place.

Blacktouch
March 22nd, 2023, 05:39
Highly recommend jomtien-condotel.com. I've stayed there on my visits to Thailand for more than 12 years now. Nice units. Great service. Almost reasonable prices. Near Dongtan Beach and a short walk to Jomtien Complex as well. Very quiet and peaceful place.

Thank you kindly.

Looks nice@