PDA

View Full Version : So slowwww

gerefan2
February 17th, 2023, 19:55
Is any one else having trouble logging in or changing pages? It is so slow sometimes I get an error message and progress no further.

We had this a few weeks ago on Gay Guides forum and they seem to have cured it but this site is now far worse.

latintopxxx
February 18th, 2023, 02:49
no, all good here, real fast

Gaybutton
February 18th, 2023, 05:26
I am having the same problem, mainly with the PMs between Moses and me, communicating about trying to bring my board back to life. When I click on a PM he sent to me, it just sits there for several minutes before it finally opens and I can read it. The same thing happens when I respond. It takes several minutes before the screen comes up where I can write my message and another several minutes when I click the submit button. It just sits there several minutes before it finally goes through.

Edit: When I clicked the icon to submit this post, it went through immediately. For me, the problem is happening only with PMs.

cdnmatt
February 18th, 2023, 08:34
Probably just a DDoS attack most likely. Ignore it, and it'll eventually go away on its own.

Moses
February 18th, 2023, 13:29
Board going slowing down at time of backup. And it may lasts form 15 minutes till 3 hours (depends on backup time). Backup starts every day about 1 AM by London time.

Also sometimes when hordes of bots trying to register accounts here for spam server also may reply with notable delay.