PDA

View Full Version : Diamond club

hobie
February 17th, 2023, 04:25
Hey guys,
This guy (dont know his name though..) that used to work in X-Boys Pattaya, now seems to run this place called Diamond Club, Came across it on FB. Anyone been there? Seems to be frequented by trans/girls, but goes as a boysbar. Just wondering of anyone had any experiences. Appreciated! Thanks!

francois
February 17th, 2023, 11:02
No experience with Diamond Club but have frequently walked by it and wondered what type of establishment it was. Hope to hear more about it from others.

bkkmfj2648
February 17th, 2023, 11:30
I found this FB video - but it is from last year.
Could it be the same place referenced by the @hobie ?

https://www.facebook.com/100057745776176/videos/589041966242393/?locale=ms_MY

francois
February 17th, 2023, 14:45
Yes, that is Diamond Club.

francois
February 19th, 2023, 16:45
I asked a Thai friend to check out Diamond Club. He said it was a late night club for guys looking for girls. His words "man looking for lady"

bitop
February 20th, 2023, 19:20
I asked a Thai friend to check out Diamond Club. He said it was a late night club for guys looking for girls. His words "man looking for lady"

I looked online and I got the idea it was straight guys ("I man!") going with guys. The FB page has some pics with girls in them, but most seems to be boys. But I have never been and had never heard of it before this post.

latintopxxx
February 21st, 2023, 03:36
straight guya 9I man) ....i think that just means they are a top...not straight...as in Im a 1 and not a 0

Wolzek
February 21st, 2023, 16:01
It's a boy karaoke bar. Surprised so few here have heard about it. And yes, just like those other boy karaoke bars all around Pattaya their main targets are thai women, gays and ladyboys. And the boys working are mostly straight. Sometimes the odd farang shows up to pay for his group of thai ladies/gayboys/ladyboys.

latintopxxx
February 22nd, 2023, 01:07
...yes, they exist in China too...excellent front for a gay whorehouse...

pong
February 22nd, 2023, 11:38
PLus that quite a few are known to also offer after-hrs ´pahtees´, perhaps only for those in the know or invited or otherwise insider. As its after govt proclaimed closing/witching hour, it cannot be open to each&everyone. That more as just singing and drinking will go on is also a given thing.
Such reports about police raids in the small hours of the night seem to be very regular in Thai news. And are always very predictably the same.

francois
February 28th, 2023, 22:50
I did ask my friend to check Diamond Club out and he said, as Wolzek wrote, a karaoke bar with guys who target Thai women (he said women from Bangkok).

Newbie99
March 7th, 2023, 07:10
this begs the question of offing a boy from the dozens of boy karaoke bars in Pattaya.

I know ladies who do that.

francois
March 7th, 2023, 07:41
this begs the question of offing a boy from the dozens of boy karaoke bars in Pattaya.

I know ladies who do that.

Meaning what?

Newbie99
March 8th, 2023, 06:20
The question is whether anyone here has gone to a boy karaoke bar and barfined a boy.

pong
March 8th, 2023, 17:50
Not in Pty, but an awful long time ago once from those string of such places in the old Sapan kwai soy (where old-timers may remember to once have had Midnight Cowboy aGoGo-probably even <2000). Speak Thai-otherwise it will not bring too much. For the rest much the same as (again-then) offing from a bar-pay barfine, take him out, find short-time HTL and etc. Some reports more recent tell that over there most such guys are now Burmese-in general for me a pro.
Recent reports told about a newly established such bar in also Sapan Kway-but along Suttisarn-the narrow traffic-clogged street with so many m2m msg shops-Hi Club. Other forum had some reports about it. But somehow (not looking too close) I think this has already closed (kind of remember it was in that HTL midway-again standing empty some 12 days ago-perhaps if der Chris has time and is inclined in using the 74/54/114 or 24/504 bus (faster, get off at Fire Brigade Suttisarn) he could do some update.
I also kind of recall that Pty has/d dozens of such shops-those with just guys aiming at men are quite sparse outside of BKK. They are also plagued by the Thai closing time rules.

Wolzek
March 10th, 2023, 14:07
Recent reports told about a newly established such bar in also Sapan Kway-but along Suttisarn-the narrow traffic-clogged street with so many m2m msg shops-Hi Club. Other forum had some reports about it. But somehow (not looking too close) I think this has already closed.

Hi club was open just a few days ago, so it's open unless something happened just now. It was busy. It's a thai style disco/boy karaoke so unless you come with thaifriends and open a bottle of whiskey, it's not really for farangs. The boys are the same as those working in the massageshops in the same street.

Newbie99
April 3rd, 2023, 21:38
Boy karaoke bars primarily have bargirls as customers. The bars generally open after the Farang bars close at 1 am or 2 am. The ladies will bring their earnings from their Farang customers and blow it on drinks for Thai karaoke bars.

Typically, the ladies go in groups with one of the ladies having a boyfriend in the bar. She acts as a shill, encouraging the other ladies to spend money on her boyfriend and his co-workers.

I would not be surprised if boys from Jomtien Complex work at karaoke bars when the Jomtien bars close.

arsenal
November 10th, 2023, 09:54
Diamond Club is vibrant, raucus and buzzy with lots of handsome boys. Geared towards Thai customers but as is usual in these places, falang are made extremely welcome. Huge bottle of Chiang Beer is150 baht and off fee for boys is 1000 baht.

arsenal
November 13th, 2023, 21:30
Diamond Club into full on Queenie heaven last night. Many men playing with the boys private parts. One elderly gentleman disappeared for 20 or so minutes as did his off-the-fucking-scale gorgeous blonde straight host boy. 20 baht gets a generous feel of any passing boy you like the look of.

gerefan2
November 13th, 2023, 23:03
Is this place just off the corner of Pattaya Tai and Third Road?

arsenal
November 14th, 2023, 09:25
Yes.

latintopxxx
November 14th, 2023, 12:54
....sounds like my sort of place...

arsenal
November 15th, 2023, 10:11
599 baht for a bottle of whiskey with mixers and ice. Slightly druggy atmosphere due to the vaping. Have a boy for a drink costs 250 baht plus a nice 2-300 baht tip. All boys straight. Open until 5.00 am.

Keith
November 16th, 2023, 09:17
Straight, but do they bottom?

Blueskytoday
November 16th, 2023, 10:49
Straight, but do they bottom?

BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM...Is that all you want hehehe...Just suck..and move on

latintopxxx
November 17th, 2023, 05:34
.....now there's a challenge....club full of so called straight boys...gotta wait for low season when times are lean...swoop in and enjoy

pong
November 17th, 2023, 07:00
Yes, for you this must be the ultimate challenge- only str8s
Or explain to khun Keith what your secret is to persuade these guys to do just that.......

Keith
November 17th, 2023, 16:14
Yes, for you this must be the ultimate challenge- only str8s
Or explain to khun Keith what your secret is to persuade these guys to do just that.......

I look forward to the secret!

arsenal
November 18th, 2023, 10:21
"I look forward to the secret!"

2000 baht.

latintopxxx
November 18th, 2023, 13:14
...many thanks Arsenal...for stating the obvious

arsenal
January 28th, 2024, 22:44
Diamond Club was open until 5.90 am. Are any of the regular bars open until the now allowed 4.00 am?

Two Pattaya stories made the mainstream news this week and I don't know where to put them, so I'll dump em here.

One involved a Thai driving around Paradise on Sea in a limo with a live lion in the back. Anyone see it?

The other was about a British base jumper who died when after jumping off a 29 story apartment buildings his parachute failed to open.

Pattaya. What a place!!!

Keith
January 29th, 2024, 05:19
The lion story was in local online newspapers 2 days ago.

francois
January 29th, 2024, 14:21
Diamond Club was open until 5.90 am. Are any of the regular bars open until the now allowed 4.00 am?

Pattaya. What a place!!!

I have heard that some bars stay open until all the customers are gone, no matter the time.
Speaking of Diamond, I have never been inside but often walk past it and I notice the outside is quite trashy. Hope the inside is an improvement.

arsenal
January 29th, 2024, 15:36
"I have heard that some bars stay open until all the customers are gone, no matter the time.
Speaking of Diamond, I have never been inside but often walk past it and I notice the outside is quite trashy. Hope the inside is an improvement."

Not really. Tables and stools. Cheap drinks and lotsaboys, some total stunners. Alternate shirt days, red then blue then red etc. Black jeans or trousers. Loud music. Friendly staff and customers. Cool hangout dive.

Wolzek
February 7th, 2024, 14:33

Diamond beer bar in Sunee plaza seems to be the only bar that has understood the new 4 am closing. Rest of Boyztown and Sunee closes 1 am from what I can see. The chinese Boyzmusic might be an exception. Jomtien complex must close 1 am since it is not an official entertainment zone.

gerefan2
February 7th, 2024, 16:28
Jomtien complex must close 1 am since it is not an official entertainment zone.

Most, if not all bars, in Jomtien are open until 2 a.m. Some discretely later.

arsenal
February 19th, 2024, 15:45
The boys of Diamond Club.

latintopxxx
February 20th, 2024, 04:47
...not the best pic...look terribly average to me...

arsenal
February 23rd, 2024, 04:26
A few more photos.

Keith
February 23rd, 2024, 19:24
As before, can't open images!

latintopxxx
February 24th, 2024, 00:59
what a strange set up with all the guys under spotlights...

Keith
February 24th, 2024, 03:09
Still can't open it!

dab69
February 24th, 2024, 12:06
Hope they are open tonight AFTER the holiday

arsenal
February 24th, 2024, 15:30
A couple more.

dab69
February 24th, 2024, 19:04
That only pony boy can open

arsenal
February 25th, 2024, 01:29
"Hope they are open tonight AFTER the holiday"

Yes

latintopxxx
February 25th, 2024, 01:43
...this is all very odd...not used to woman being the hunters...

dab69
February 25th, 2024, 10:46
Went last night too early and left. (12:45?). Three employees hanging outside.
Motorcycle taxi had to find them on Facebook to get location on Soi Diamond?

Wolzek
March 1st, 2024, 21:14
It would be better if the boy gogobars could put their act together and make it worth for customers to visit them, and farangs wouldn't need to visit places like Diamond in desperation of lack of alternatives. Because even if some may try to deny it for themselves, these style of bars are oriented towards thais and women. Farangs are tolerated if they pay and brings in a group of thais.
I for one do not like the trend of boybars getting more and more oriented toward women and with boys overdressed. I much rather support bars like Winnerboys who try to stick to the "old concept" of gogos.

latintopxxx
March 2nd, 2024, 01:32
agree...this would not work for me...the females would annoy me...and I want to see skin...not fully clothed guys...

arsenal
March 16th, 2024, 20:37
"Because even if some may try to deny it for themselves, these style of bars are oriented towards thais and women. Farangs are tolerated if they pay and brings in a group of thais."

Having frequented quite a few of these bars over the last years I can tell you they are universally welcoming. If they offer western songs they will undoubtedly ask you if you want to sing. At DC a beer is 150 or 200 with a tip. Hardly breaking the bank. The boys will come and talk to you and if you "call" them from the stage most will play, what might be described as heavy petting. But I loved being the only falang there so maybe youall can just stay away. Yes. Do that.