PDA

View Full Version : Poppers

peter030
February 14th, 2023, 17:03
Hi guys

I want to take my favorite poppers (3 or 4 small bottles) and some sextoys to Thailand.

Is that safe to do?

In the more than 20 times I did travel to Thailand I have never been checked at arrival at Suvarnabhumi airport!

Any advice?

davidmelba
February 14th, 2023, 22:37
They are both technically illegal in Thailand so you are taking a chance. I agree you have to be pretty unlucky to get caught but it is something to think about

Dodger
February 15th, 2023, 07:11
Hi guys

I want to take my favorite poppers (3 or 4 small bottles) and some sextoys to Thailand.

Is that safe to do?

In the more than 20 times I did travel to Thailand I have never been checked at arrival at Suvarnabhumi airport!

Any advice?

You can buy poppers on-line once you're in Thailand.

As far as sex toys, just go to the market and pick up a few Japanese cucumbers and call it a day.

peter030
February 15th, 2023, 21:47
where to buy in Thailand?

peter030
February 15th, 2023, 21:48
I mean to buy buy poppers (in Bangkok/Pattaya)!

christianpfc
February 18th, 2023, 22:47
I have been to Thailand many times and never has my luggage been checked, nor do I know of anyone whose luggage has been checked, or any reports in the news.

Poppers is openly advertised on gay online dating apps, however often in a mix of Thai and Latin letters. I don't know about the details of the transaction, prices and quality.

Daveuk
February 19th, 2023, 05:16
I would not hesitate to bring poppers in my checked-in bag, as I have done a few times over the years, but I suppose you could make discreet enquiries in gay bars.